(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Trouble

Nancy Reagan High School Is Your Typical Average school, Typical average classes, typical average Students, typical average teacher. Everyone is normal.

Well....Except for one student.

A 17years old boy, walks through the school hall in his Black Uniform and black shoes. He have dark black hair. A cold expression on his deathly-pale face, Completely Ignoring the Gaze he's Reciving From the students and teachers.

It doesn't really bother him, he simply didn't care what people think of him.

"I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago. But I admire the sadism"

The Sound Of a Group Of Jocks laughs Snap Him From His Thought .He noticed that they're near his younger brother, Pugsley's locker. Wednesday, Who Heard some Whimpering sound from there walks over and open the door just to found his brother.

Tied up there and an apple inside his mouth, Pugsley fell out from the locker.

Wednesday bend down and Take the apple out from Pugsley's mouth.

"I want names" Wednesday demands.

"Don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast." Pugsley replies, feeling a little upset about it.

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." Wednesday said, no sympathy in his tone. Pugsley whimpers.

"Now" Wednesday Snapped at his youngest brother.

As soon as Wednesday Grab pugsley's wrist to pull him off the floor, Suddenly his head thrown back into a vision.

He saw how these jocks tied and bully his brother and put him in the locker. He recognises every one of them and planned his revenge.

"You okay?" Pugsley asked his big brother in concern. Wednesday just stare at him.

"I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. They come on without warning, and feel like electroshock therapy, but without the satisfying afterburn"

"Leave this to me" Wednesday inform before stand up and walk away.

"Wednesday? What are you gonna do?" Pugsley Shouted at him, Wednesday stopped and turns his head towards his brother.

"What I do best" Wednesday reply, a small Smirk which is very hard to see appear on his death -pale face.

_______

Wednesday walk though the school pool where he knows his targets are Currently swiming.

"Yo, Dalton, look. Pigsley's brother" One of the jocks said.

"Hey, freak. This is a closed practice." The boy named Dalton said and laughed, Everyone join him.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is.....me" Wednesday Didn't bother with them and simply said.

He extended his both arms to show them the bags of dangerous piranhas, The smiles of the jocks faded quickly and panick appears. They turned to get Out of the pool but wednesday already Dropped the bags into the pool, The piranhas from the bags got free and rushed towards them.

One of the boy didn't made it at the time and was bitten by the fish. The water on the pool turned red.

A sadistic smile appears on Wednesday's face, The pleasure of their suffer making him vary happy. They shouldn't mess with his family.