(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Trouble in weathervane

Wednesday take a deep breath to calm his anger when y/n move away from him and quickly Staight her back into a perfect posture.

"People always choose the Great times to ruin the moment"

"What are two Nevermore freaks doing out in the wild?" Three boy approach their booth.

"This is our booth" one of them said.

Y/N facepalmed herself, mentally Cursed that she didn't notice it before. Wednesday notice her sudden change of mood and gently place his hand on her thigh. Y/n Flinched and look at Wednesday who's looking at these boys.

"Good to see you again, Princess" One of the boy said to Y/N, smirking at her. Y/n didn't react and calmly replies.

"That's not my name, Lucas"

"You know I love to call you that, Princess" Lucas wink at, he and his friends laughed making Y/N Roll her eyes.

"Here we go again, He never take the hints" Y/n thought.

Y/n gasped when she felt Wednesday Tightened His grip on her thighs. She look at him and notice he looks.....mad??

"Why are you three dressed as religious fanatics?" Wednesday asked, awful calmly but inside he's burning.

"We're pilgrims" One of the boy replies.

"Potato, po-tah-to" Wednesday said. Y/n Chuckle Softly, Wednesday give her a smug look.

"We work at Pilgrims world" Lucas Said, slamming a paper on the table. Wednesday merely Glance at it before look back to them while Y/N just ignore them.

"It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealous responsible for mess genocide" Wednesday comment.

"My dad owns pilgrims world. Who are you calling stupid?" Lucas Said, Glaring at Wednesday.

"If the buckled shoe fit-"

"Wednesday Stop, Lucas please leave us alone" Y/N Interrupt, Grabbing Wednesday's hand to stop him.

"Guys, back off" Tyler also come over to help them.

"Stay out of this galpin" one of them Snapped at him. Tyler look at him in shock.

"Yes, stay out of this" Wednesday said before stood up from his seat. Y/n's Eye's widen. She tug Wednesday's hand to stop him. Violence isn't something Y/n fan of.

Wednesday notice her pleaded eyes, his eyes Softened. He Just gently squeeze her hand to reassure her before let go. Suddenly Lucas Lean Towards Y/N who lean back to avoid him.

"So tell me Princess. Ever been with a normie before?" Lucas asked, Smirked at Y/n who didn't give him a single Glance.

Wednesday clenched his fist in anger and about to tell them off but Y/n beat him on it.

"Actually... never found one that could handle me" Y/n calmly replies, taking a Sip from her hot chocolate. Wednesday proudly smirked. Y/n is really different. No wonder she's keep surprising him. Wednesday turned to these boys with a blank face.