(Woe is the loneliest number):- Poe cup part-2

Everyone is waiting for the race to start. Everyone sat on their boats and get their position Including wednesday and enid.

Enid glance over at her crush, Ajax, Who exactly the same moment look at her as well, as their eyes meet enid happily waved at him. Ajax smiled and look away, still smiling inside his joker painting face.

“Focus” Wednesday snapped at her, making her quickly look away.

Wednesday look around and catch a glimpse of Y/n. She was standing there and talking to someone, a black scarf warping around her neck. Wednesday smirked, Knowing very well why she have that.

Y/n notice the race was about to start, She excuse herself from the person and walk over to enid and wednesday's boat.

“Best of luck enid, You have a race to win” Y/n wink at Enid who return it. Y/n didn't even look at Wednesday, who ofc notice it.

“Are you cold? What's with the scarf?” Wednesday asked, innocently but a small Smirk still there.

Y/n give him a ‘Speak again and I'll end you’ look, in return wednesday just continue to grin at her.

Bianca notice them and decided to butt in.

“What do we have here? The runt of the litter” Bianca Scoffs. Wednesday and Y/n turned to her and give her a bored look.

“For the record, i don't believe I'm better then everyone else. It's just... I'm better than you” Wednesday remarks.

Both girls looked confused, without any words bianca look away from them. Y/n turn to look at wednesday only for him to already looking at her. (A/N: My stomach🦋🦋🦋🦋)

“Well, congratulations in advance wednesday” Y/n Smirked At him and he Smirk back, watching Y/n walk away.

(Gonna skip the race part, I'mma lazy😪)

After Weems speach the game officially beings. Weems walk away and stand beside Y/n, who's watching the race.

“Who do you think will won, sweetheart?” Weems asked Y/n.

“The black cat” Y/n answer without Hesitate. Weems taken aback by how fast she answered.

“Why so confident?”

“I Believe, With wednesday, The black cat will win, for sure” Y/n admitted smiled to herself. Weems look a little troublesome to speak but with a little hesitate she speak up.

“Y/n, I hope you know Wednesday... Isn't one for you? He... he's not someone who will do anything for you, treat you like a queen, you are. He won't even care” Weems explained but Y/n didn't respond.

“He will break your heart into pieces and rip it apart till he won't satisfied” Weems added.

Suddenly Y/n softly giggles, Weems look a little surprised But didn't say anything.

“I know, He'll tear me apart , but if only I allow him to. You know me, Aunty” Y/n told her

“I know but....i just don't want you to get hurt, sweetheart” Weems admitted.

“I know what I'm doing, Aunty” Y/n ressure her.

Weems smiled and kissed her forehead. Y/n never lie, If she said she know what she's doing then she know.

________

Like Y/n said, The black cat won.

Y/n run towards Enid's team and jumped on her who did the same. They both hugged each other and everyone join them except Wednesday.