(Friend or woe):- Crackstone

Wednesday jolt up from his vision and found himself completely soaking in rain. Soon he notice Y/n still didn't wake up.

“Ma reine? Wake up” Wednesday gently shake her, brushed wet hair away from her face. Y/n finally snapped her eyes open and get up quickly.

“Are you feeling okay?” Wednesday asked, caressing her cheek with a very gently manners. Y/n nodded.

“Thing I saw him! The boy from my visions. His name is Gorgen Addams, and i believe he's my ancestor from 400years ago” Wednesday explained to thing and turned to Y/n.

“His wife...she looks like you, Ma reine”

“Me?” Y/n asked in shock and confusion “But she didn't even appear”

“I saw her painting, Pilgrims meeting house” Wednesday explained but Y/n just shrugs in replies.

“Let's go back, you'll get sick” Wednesday said, eyeing Y/n's soaking body.(Not peeking at her breast at all)

Wednesday help Y/n to stand up as they hear some noise from outside.

“What was that?” Y/n asked, grabbing Wednesday shirt in sudden fear.

Wednesday gently remove her Hands from his shirt and walk over to check it but didn't saw anything.

“Must've been the bearded man from earlier” Wednesday ressure Y/n.

Y/n nodded but gasped suddenly, Wednesday quickly look behind to meet with the monster Eyes. It growled and run away. Wednesday and Y/n wasted no time to ran after it.

“We lost it” Wednesday said.

“Do you want it to play rock, paper, scissors with you or what?” Y/n remarks, making wednesday roll his eyes at her.

Wednesday bend down and notice the monster footprint that transformed into...humans footprint.

“The monster's human” Wednesday exclaimed. Y/n also look down in shock.

“What the hell are you doing?” Suddenly A Voice Come (Scaring the sh*t out of the poor girl)

“AH!” Y/n Flinched and hugged Wednesday who protectively hold her and glare at the person.

“We were following the monster” Wednesday inform Xavier who suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

“You saw it? It's here? Do you have a death wish or something? Do want to get her killed?” Xavier asked in surprise.

“What exactly are you doing out here?” Wednesday question back, suspiciously staring at him.

“I overhead you say you were checking out the old meeting house. I guess it's lucky i showed up when I did” Xavier explained.

“We did learn one thing. The monster's human” Y/n told him.

“Show me”

Wednesday and Y/n turned to show him the footprints but the rain washed them away.

“Nooo, The rain washed them away” Y/n whined. Xavier just scoffed, making Wednesday glare at him.

“We know what we saw”

“I'm trying to keep an open mind”

“How big of you”

“You're cold” Xavier ignore wednesday and walk over to Y/n. He notice she's shaking in cold so he held the umbrella above her.

“I do think you might be right about rowan” Xavier suddenly said.

“Why the sudden change of heart?” wednesday asked, walk over and stand close to Y/n (Too close to be necessary tho)