(Woe what a night):- Unexpected

“While most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception” Ms Thornhill lectured.

Y/n sat on her usual seat, between Wednesday and Xavier, writing down everything Ms Thornhill lecturing.

Suddenly she halted as xavier bend down to grab something but let out a small groan in pain. She immediately look at him in concern.

“You okay xav?” Y/n whispered, earning a nervous smile from him.

“Yeah, i tweaked my back fencing. don't worry, doll face” Xavier ressure her. Y/n nodded and get back to her work.

Wednesday glance at them for second then back to ms Thornhill with a small frown decorated on his face. 

“The orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in. Now, once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange?” Ms Thornhill asked.

“Nada. Just like all the guys at the Rave'N” Bianca answered, Y/n Chuckle at her answer.

Bianca look at her and for some reason instead of making any rude comment she proudly smirked at her.

“Okay, okay. I know you all excited about saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework. But I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. Anyone interested, come and see me up here” Ms Thornhill announced.

“Well, I'm going” Y/n stood up and run towards Ms Thornhill, leaving two boys watched her go without any words. Xavier finally turned to look at Wednesday.

“What? You're not gonna volunteer? Aren't you pumped about disco balls and Spiked punch? There's even a DJ. MC Blood suckaz” Xavier mocked.

“I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. I'll probably do that anyway” Wednesday Bluntly replies.

“What about Y/n? What will do if she ask you to be her date?”

“.....”

Wednesday didn't know what to say. The truth is he didn't know the answer. If Y/n ask him will he accept her or reject her? He didn't even know.

“Probably reject her right? I mean you're just using her after all” Xavier Scoffs.

“If you know the answer why bother asking? As you already know, she's nothing but a tool to me, in my game” Wednesday's blankly replies and xavier coldly chuckle.

“I can't believe that I failed to convince Y/n. She trust you but you.... you're heartless wednesday, you don't deserve her” Xavier snapped at him but he got no replies. Wednesday just glare down at Xavier.

“I'm back” Y/n Exclaimed, happily Run Towards Them.

“Y/n, are you going to Reve'N?” Xavier asked as soon as Y/n approach them.

“I'm not really sure but if I go then, I've already someone on my mind to ask” Y/n smirked.

Xavier frowned deeply while Wednesday stare at Y/n as his stomach did a backflip. They both know that, if Y/n gonna ask anyone then it's only be....

Wednesday Addams.

“Well, maybe you can be the one to do the asking then, good luck” Xavier forced a smile at her, grabbing his stuffs and shove inside his bag in rush and again groaned in pain.

Wednesday hear it and look up to notice the claw mark on his neck. Xavier walk away from them while wednesday stare at his back in suspicious.

“Wednesday I need to help Ms Thornhill, see ya” Y/n brightly smile at wednesday as she lean over to peck his cheek. Wednesday nodded towards her with a his soft eyes.