(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Attempt to murder

Wednesday sit in the infirmary with a very Gloomy Face. Y/n's helping him putting a bandage on his cut.

Wednesday keep his gaze on Y/N, thinking about how it's his own fault and if only he didn't try to glance at her then it won't happen. He was right, this girl is clearly a distraction for him.

But he didn't understand why? She's nothing special. Ofc she's pretty af, Smart , talented, bold, Her e/c colour eyes always Drowned him, and Wednesday can't stop thinking about her pink and pumpy lips. Okay something is really wrong with him.

“You’re Wednesday, right?” a voice Snapped Wednesday out of his thoughts. He turned around and face the boy from early, Rowan.

“Rowan. I know how you feel” Rowan said. Y/N take a glance at the boy in Confusion.

“I guarantee you don’t” Wednesday coldly said.

“My mother promised me I’d finally fit in somewhere. I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts. But it looks like you’re gonna give me a run for my money. Um... sorry about...the cut” Rowan said. Y/N walk towards the boy and give him a quick hug.

“Are you okay?” Y/N gently asked before break the hug.

“Yeah, you're the only one who care Y/N” Rowan smile at the girl who Return it.

Wednesday's notice Rowan lovestruck look when he stare at Y/n. He frowned.

“Of course, You're like a brother to me” Y/N Exclaimed, gently Ruffles His hair, not noticing Rowan dark face for a second.

Wednesday notice it and Frowned even more. Rowan didn't look pleased when Y/N said she think him as a brother. It's bothering him that why she have to be so nice to everyone? Mostly why the heck he care?? She's nothing special, but a destruction.

“No good deed goes unpunished” Wednesday reply before leave from here.

Wednesday Didn't stopped when the hear heavy footsteps coming towards him, it's didn't take time to understand  who is the person.

“You seriously just leave without me?” Y/N asked, catching his breath.

“What do you want?” Wednesday Asked, a little rudely.

Y/N Frowned. Not knowing what happened suddenly. Y/N didn't reply so Wednesday turned his head to look at her, Just to finding her with a small Frown.

“I Just wanted to say that you did great” Y/N reply before walks pass him. Wednesday slowly follow her.

“How? I lost” Wednesday asked but Y/N didn't Turned back to face him.

“It doesn't matter. You tried, And that's enough, before me no one dare to challenge bianca” Y/N replies.

Wednesday keep silent, He quickly catch up with her and grabbed her wrist to stop her. Y/N stopped and finally look at him.

“Walk with me” Wednesday Didn't asked but demand. Y/N hesitate but agree.

Wednesday and Y/N walk outside. He opens his umbrella and pulled Y/N inside by her waist. They Both enjoying each other company in Silence, on a rainy weather.

They Both stopped when they hear some noise. They looked up to see the gargoyle falling right over them. Y/N Gasped in shock while Wednesday tighten His Hold on her waist and about to pull her away but suddenly a body Slammed into them making them hit the floor.

“Y/N! Wednesday!” The last thing Wednesday hear was someone calling their name before all went black.

~~~~~~~SKIP~~~~~~~