(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Nevermore

“Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized group here” Enid inform Wednesday who's walking behind her and Y/N beside him.

“You can save the sanitized sales pitch. I don’t plan on staying here for long” Wednesday Stop her.

“Why not?” Y/N asked. Wednesday Glance beside him at Y/N then replies.

“This was my parents’ idea. Oh look, there’s my mother smirking at me. They’ve been looking for any excuse to send me here. It’s all a part of their nefarious yet completely obvious plan” Wednesday replies, He look away from Y/n and look up to find a picture of his mother.

“What plan?” Enid being the gossip queen she is, tries to get information.

“To turn me into a version of themselves” Wednesday replies. Y/N Nodded in understanding but Enid didn't understand anything.

“Well in that case, perhaps you can clear something up. Rumor’s been swirling around that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off” Enid asked, Earning a Smack on the back of her head from Y/N.

“Actually, it was two kids, but who’s counting?” Wednesday Simply replies  then walk away from them.

Y/N and Enid Stopped and glancing at each other. Enid Looked nervous while Y/N Smirked in interest before both going after Wednesday.

“Welcome to the quad” Enid Exclaimed, Extended both of her arms, Widenly.

“It’s a pentagon” Wednesday Deadpanned.

“The whole snarky Goth boy thing might have worked at normie school, but here things are different. Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore’s social scene” Enid sighed, feeling a little annoying.

Y/N give the girl a look which Enid returns with a Forced smile.

“I’m not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés” Wednesday harshly replies.

Y/N finally feel that Wednesday being a little mean to Enid can't take it anymore. So she turned to look at Wednesday.

“Well, then use it to fill your obviously bottomless pit of disdain” Y/N Snapped at Wednesday.

Wednesday Glare down at the girl, Y/n also glare back with her beautiful e/c eyes. Wednesday Found it Little funny. Y/N looks like a little bunny glaring at a big bad wolf.

Wednesday Found her more and more interesting. Before her no one ever dare to talk to him like that let along glare at him. This girl is quite daring.

“I don't know why, but I've the urge to see how many expression she can make”

Wednesday sighed before look away from Y/n.

“Continue” Wednesday said. Y/N Smirked at Enid who's Staring at her in Disbelief.

“There are many flavors of outcasts here, but the four main cliques are Fangs, Furs, Stoners and Scales” Enid Said.

“Those are the Fangs, AKA vampires. Some of them have literally been here for decades” Y/N said, Pointing at the group of few students who are drinking some red liquid.