(Woe is the loneliest number):- No traces of crime

"This story is about to take a dark turn. Usually I love dark turns. Like when the carousel brakes Mysteriously failed at my eighth birthday party. But not this one"

Several police officers with their dogs looking though the forest for Rowan's body but found nothing nor even a few drop of blood. No traces, no proof, nothing.

________

"How could you miss a dead body?" Wednesday asked in Disbelief.

He's following sheriff galpin and Weems into her office.

"Cause it wasn't there. No footprints, no blood, no sign of struggle. Nothing, nada. My search party Looked all night" Sheriff replies .

"Well, Your search party must have left their Seeing eye dogs at home. We..I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me" Wednesday argue.

"Get a good look at this monster thing?" The sheriff asked.

"It didn't stick around for a chat" Wednesday Sarcastically Replies.

"Maybe it was one of your classmate?"

"Sheriff, I find that question offensive" Weems Snapped at the comments the sheriff made.

"Well, I don't care, cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue. Hikers just ripped apart on the woods" Sheriff also snapped back.

"The mayor said those were bear attack"

"Well, the mayor and I disagree on that"

"So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer? Even though there's no evidence a crime was even committed?"

"I'm sorry, i forget you only teach the food outcasts here, right?"

"Y/n is one of my student too"

Weems smirked in victory when Sherif paused at mentioning y/n.

"My guess is that Rowan ran away. State troopers have put out an alert, and I've contacted his family, but they haven't heard from him either”

"dead people are notoriously bad at returning calls" Wednesday remarks.

"What were you doing out in the woods, Mr. Addams?" Sherif asked.

They went inside the Weems office and take a seat.

"I was with Y/n at the harvest festival when w...I heard a noise in the forest and went to investigate. That's when w...i stumbled upon the attack" Wednesday explained to them without mentioning that y/n also there with him.

"Then? What happened?"

"Then i ran into Bianca Barclay, and I told her to go for help. Next Thing I remember, i was awaking in my dorm"

"And just to be clear, this monster wasn't a bear or some other wild animal?"

"I've hibernated with grizzlies. I know the difference " Wednesday Deadpanned.

"Thank you sheriff. I think Mr. Addams is done now" Weems stood up from his seat and Interrupt their conversation.

"Actually, I'd like to speak to sheriff galpin alone" Wednesday requested.

"I'm not sure I can allow that" Weems replies.

"Well, I'm sure i could take him down to the station and get a formal statement" Sheriff galpin Smirked at Weems.

"Fine. You have five minutes, and everything is off the record. Play nice or I will call the Mayor" Weems Huffed in annoyance and Warned before Storm out of the room.