(Woe what a night):- Rejection

Y/n come out from the store and take a small walk to clear her mind.

She really wanted to go out with wednesday but he need to sort out his feelings first. Y/n know wednesday said these thing just because he's keep denies his own feelings. She and Xavier know each other better then anyone.

That's why, Xavier understood what Y/n wants to do just by looking at her face. They're best friend even Though Xavier still can't get over her but he'll always ready to help his bestfriend.

“Y/n/n!” A voice called. Y/n turned to face the person in surprise.

“Tyler? Hey what are you doing here?” Y/n asked, smile at Tyler who's approach her.

“Just walking I guess, How are you? It's been awhile” Tyler asked with a sweet and shy smile.

“I'm good, what about you?”

“Yeah, fine. You have the Rave'N this weekend right?” Tyler suddenly asked, Y/n look at him in question.

“It was all the buzz at weathervane today” Tyler added as he saw the look on her, Y/n nodded in understanding.

“I must be the only one not obsessed with this stupid dance” Y/n sighed and look away from him.

“So you are not going?” Tyler hopefully asked.

“Actually, i asked someone as an act of Preservations, as friend you see” Y/n causally answer.

“Sure...that happens, i guess” Tyler mumble to himself.

“Who even is it that you're going with?” Tyler asked.

“Mm? Oh, Xavier” Y/n answered.

“Xavier?” Tyler repeated in Disbelief. He thought it could be Wednesday.

“You and Xavier seem very close...hope you have fun” Tyler said almost as if mocking her before turned to walk away.

“I don't get why it's feel like you're upset? Is there a problem?” Y/n asked after noticing tyler strange behaviour.

“Yeah, I mean, that's kinda the problem... I mean call me crazy Y/n, but you keep giving me these signals” Tyler snapped at her, Y/n Flinched at his sudden change of attitude.

“Tyler, w-what's wrong with you??”

“I thought we liked each other. But then you pull something like this, and I have no idea where I stand, Y/n, be honest, am I even in the ‘More-than-friend’ zone? Or am I just a pawn in. Game of yours?” Tyler asked her and take a step forward.

“Tyler, look *Sigh* you're good friend, but I never see you more then a friend. The mixing signals you're talking about, I don't have any idea about it. You misunderstood it” Y/n try to explained.

Tyler face turned a little dark before he again smile at her, bitterly.

“Thank for clearing that up. I...umm, I'll see you soon i guess” Tyler told her, disappointment and sadness flashed inside his eyes.

She watched tyler walk away from her with a sad face. For her, tyler is really a good friend and it's sad to lost a friend like him

“That's not how I imagine my day will went” Y/n mumble to herself with a sigh. Can her life be a little more complicated?

“Didn't expect you to be here” A emotionless voice said and Y/n can't help but facepalm herself.

“Great, Just great” She thought.

“Shocking?” Y/n scoffed while rolling her eyes at the person.

“Kinda. I thought you'll be busy to shopping for your so- called first date” Wednesday mocked.