(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Argument

Wednesday walk out of the school’s entrance with his new black Nevermore uniform, a small scowl still decorated on his face.

“Look at you, my hideous death trap” Gomez Said, walking towards him and hugged him. Wednesday's tensed from the Hug as he hated being touched.

“Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories. Doesn’t it, Tish?” Gomez ignore Wednesday's reaction and asked his wife.

“Yes. Why don’t you two boys wait in the car? Wednesday and I need a moment” Morticia smiled and said.

Gomez Left Wednesday and Pugsley quickly hugged him.

“Pugsley. You’re soft and weak. You’ll never survive without me. I give you two months, tops” Wednesday said, Pugsley Chuckle and nodded.

“I’m gonna miss you, too, bro” He reply before let go of him and walk away with his father.

As soon as the father and son duo get inside the car Morticia turned to her eldest son, strictly.

“Any plans you have of running away end right now. I’ve alerted all family members to contact me the minute you darken their doorstep. You have nowhere to go” Mortice Warned.

“As usual, you underestimate me, Mother. I will escape this educational penitentiary, and you will never hear from me again” Wednesday crossed his arms over his chest before answering his mother.

“You are a brilliant boy, Wednesday, but sometimes you get in your own way. I’m sure you’ll grow to love Nevermore, and find it as life-changing as I did” Morticia Sighed.

“Oh, I got you a little something. W…M. Our initials. It’s made of obsidian, which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. It’s a symbol of our connection” Morticia give Wednesday a chain.

Wednesday take it and stare at the pendent.

“Which one of your spirits suggested this toe-curling tchotchke?” Wednesday Emotionlessly asked. Morticia's smile dropped.

“I’m not you, Mother. I will never fall in love, or be a husband, or have a family” Wednesday reply.

“I’m told boys your age say hurtful things, and I shouldn’t take it to heart” Morticia said helplessly.

“Fortunately, you don’t have the one” Wednesday said. Morticia Smiled at him.

“Finally, a kind word for your mother” She said before Turned to Lurch and asked for the crystal ball.

Lurch hand over the crystal ball to Morticia who take it and turned back to her son.

“Now, we can’t talk to you for the first week while you’re settling in, so we’ll call you next Sunday” Morticia smiled for the last time and without touching him she run her hand over Wednesday's arm before walking away.

Wednesday watched his mother get inside the car then back to the chain.

The car left. Inside the car Morticia can't control her tears anymore. Gomez try to calm his wife and hand over his handkerchief to her.

“Don’t worry, my love. Our stinging scorpion won’t be alone” Gomez softly said.

He press a switch inside the car, under the car a stitched hand Dropped on the ground and heading Staight At the school.

~~~~~~SKIP~~~~~~

At the Evening, Inside Wednesday's dorm he was trying to focus on his writing, But his neighbours being too noise. Wednesday can heard Y/N's beautiful Giggles, He didn't mind it but it's distracting him.

Wednesday can't take it anymore so he storm over the wall that seperate their dorms and bang it loudly.

“SILENCE!” Wednesday Hissed.

When he noticed that they got silent, he walk back to his chair.

!BANG!

Suddenly Enid burst into his dorm followed by Y/N. Enid glare at him.

“What the hell did you think you're doing?” Enid Snapped.

“You two being too noise, it's annoying” Wednesday reply.

“I-” Enid started but was cut off by Wednesday.

“Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time” Wednesday said.

“Your writing time?” Enid asked, Y/N also give him a confused look.

“I devote an hour a day to my novel. Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent. I’ve read serial killer diaries with better punctuation” Wednesday replies.

“Hey, She write in her voice. It’s her truth.  It’s what her followers love” Y/N defend her bestfriend. Enid was grateful for that.

“Her followers are clearly imbeciles” Wednesday replies.

“Wednesday you're being too mean” Y/N Warned, glare at the gotic boy.

“Truth hurt” Wednesday said, walking towards Y/N and look down at her. Y/N look up to face Wednesday.

“They respond to her stories with insipid little pictures” Wednesday said, Staring Deeply at Y/N's e/c eyes. He always find himself Drowned on them.

“You mean, emojis? It’s how people express their feelings. You know, I realize that’s a foreign concept to you” Enid Scoffed.

“When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole” Wednesday said, Breaking the eye contact with Y/N and turned to glare at enid.

“By the way, there are two D’s in Addams. If you’re going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly” Wednesday comment, walking over his desk to continue his writing.

Anger flushed on Enid eyes, She take out her phone, play a pop song and started dancing. Y/N chuckle but join her.

“Turn that off” Wednesday Snapped , turned to glare at the duo. They just ignore him and keep dancing.

“This is your final warning” Wednesday warned before Storm over them. Y/N quickly take the phone from Enid and run away before Wednesday can grab her.

Wednesday chased after Y/N who's running around his room. Y/N was laughing because no matter what Wednesday was unable to catch her but suddenly her eyes widen when her back hit the near wall.

Wednesday Slammed her against the wall. His one hand holding both of her wrist above her head and other hand gripping her hip, Tightly.

Don't. Test. My. Patience” Wednesday growled at Y/N's ear and Snatched the phone to off the song, not letting her go.

“W-Wednesday?” Y/N Shuttered. Wednesday stopped and finally realised their Closeness. Y/N and his nose lightly touched.

Wednesday notice Y/N's red face, She's blinking to fast and her lips.... they're Trembling. He can hear Y/N's loud Heartbeat.

She's clearly nervous.

A Smirk appears on Wednesday's face. A wicked idea come into his mind. Y/n annoyed him first so, it's his turn. He gonna take his revenge but, in another way.

Y/n's eyes Widen When Wednesday instead of letting her go, Take a step closer. Y/n's Sweatdropped and she gulped, loudly.

What the fuck??”