(Woe what a night):- The truth

In the woods, the sound of footsteps rapidly approaching behind her but Y/n smirked and keep walking like nothing happened.

Suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist and slam her into a three(A/n: Ouch, that's hurt 🤕). Y/n catch off guard and let out a squeak in suprise which got silent by a punch on the tree, right above her head.

I. Want.An. Explanation” A very cold voice whisper (Almost like a growl) Into Y/n's ear. A Shiver run T
through her body as her breath hitched.

Y/n look down to take a deep breath to steady her tensed body and pounding heart before finally lift her head to meet the eye's of the love of her life.

E/c eyes met with cold dark furious eyes, making her almost give up.

Almost

It's first time she saw Wednesday Addams being this mad. If it's possible then Y/n should've saw fire flame around him.

A smirk of pleasure appear on her lips. Oh just how much she's enjoying it, if only he knows. It's clear that wednesday addams failed to keep his cool.

Wednesday eye's twitched in annoyance by her reaction. He's already mad enough but Y/n still dare to smile??? The nerve of this girl.

Unbelievable.

Wednesday reached and grabbed Y/n's throat, tight enough to choke her but not enough to cut the oxygen supply.

“Speak” Wednesday ordered but Y/n just keep smiling at him, that same sweet smile which isn't sweet to wednesday anymore.

More like cold and cruel.

“What do you mean, weds honey~?” Y/n innocently asked, tilted her head cutely, completely unaffected.

“Don't play dumb” Wednesday hissed before continue “You know what I mean. Did you take me as a fool that I won't notice you did it intentionally, Just to piss me off"

“Well, did it work?” Y/n asked.

“You tell me” Wednesday's glare down at Y/n who's still smiling like she did nothing wrong. His vain popped out for not knowing why is Y/n behaving like this.

It's so unlike of her to act like this, specially towards wednesday. What annoying him the most is.....he didn't know the reason. Just why?

“Honestly, I don't know. I mean it's not like you care” Y/n suddenly said, snapping him back to reality.

“What?”

Y/n didn't continue, she stare at wednesday, coldly. Infront of her cold stare the uneasy feelings inside wednesday's grow even more and more.

“She's nothing but a tool to me, in my game”  As soon as the words fall wednesday's whole body stiffened and a cold sweat run through his neck.

His widen eye's quickly fall on Y/n who's already staring at him but this time there's no smile only coldness. Realisation hit him very hard.

Y/n heard.......everything.

“I didn't believe xavier because I trusted you. Do you really take my kindness as a weakness of mine?” Y/n calmly asked, too calmly if wednesday dare to say.

“Y/n–” Wednesday tries but Y/n stopped him by jerked off his hand from her throat.

“You... Wednesday Addams think that the world revoke around you and you own the world but...” Y/n Grabbed Wednesday's collar and pull him closer to put her lips near his ear.