(Friend or woe):- Punishment

Oh ho~

Look who's here for the punishment~ ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Naughty naughty~

________

Wednesday Dragged Y/n all way into his dorm. He open the door and push y/n inside before slam the door behind him.

"Thing, get out" Wednesday ordered.

Thing confusedly tap on Y/n's bed for the answer but wednesday's one death glare is enough to making him Flinch and quickly crawl away from the window.

"You scared him" Y/n said, staring at the window with a pitiful face.

"Worried about yourself, The one who's in trouble is you not him" Wednesday replies, harshly Throwing her on his bed. Y/n let out a loud gasp in surprise.

"Wednesday, look i-i can explain"

Y/n quickly get up and again try to defend herself but got no replies. She flinched again when wednesday slam his bag on his desk before turned and  approach Y/n like a predator. Slowly and Dangerously.

Y/n's breath hitched and she try to get away from him but unfortunately for her, Wednesday grabbed her ankle and yanked her back to him.

“Don't think about it” Wednesday growled in annoyance and pin her down while climb over her and cage her between his arms.

Explain” Wednesday demand.

"L-look I'm sorry that i hide it from you but you've to understand it's a secret, even Enid didn't know. I just can't tell you and break the rules" Y/n try to explain but wednesday didn't even look like he have any intension to believe her.

"You think I care?, You lied, betray me. How can I trust you again?" Wednesday spat at her, holding her both wrist above her head with one hand.

"I didn't betray you wednesday, i didn't have any choice" Y/n defend but flinched when she felt wednesday's cold hand Warps around her throat.

"You had choice but you choose to not tell me anything" Wednesday replies and press y/n's head into the matress, choking her.

"W-wednesday!" Y/n gasped in shock.

"For betraying me, don't you think you should pay the price? Also you own me, Remember?" Wednesday said, used a little force to stop Y/n's oxygen supply.

"W..hat, Ugh!" Y/n struggle under him. She's scared and excited at the same time. Call her crazy if you want but damn it's hot when he got angry. (A/n: CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME~~)

“L-let ugh! W-w-weds”

Wednesday didn't respond. He stare at Y/n appearance. Her red face, trembling lips and eye lashes. A little tear corner of her eyes. Why she's so beautiful? And why he can't Hate her?

Why the heck she's so fucking perfect.

"Why can't i just hate you?" Wednesday mutter to himself, not taking his eyes from Y/n's face, observing every single details about her face.

Y/n can't understand what he wants to do. She's getting annoyed.

“Either kiss me or fuck me, killing me isn't an option” This is what Y/n wanted to say but she didn't.

"Wednesday, let go of me or I'm gonna punch you" Y/n spat, glaring at him but wednesday didn't replie which make Y/n Annoying even more.

"Wednesday, you piece of shit. I said le...Mmhh" Y/n's voice was cut off and her eyes widen when Wednesday suddenly close the distence between them and crashed his lips into her with a passionate kiss.