(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- The harvest fastival

Y/n, Wednesday and Enid stood infront the entrance of the harvest festival, watching Tyler arguing with his dad.

“Are you sure you can trust that normie?” Enid asked.

“Enid!” Y/n Scold the girl.

(Y/N's Outfit)

“I trust that I can handle myself” Wednesday Blankly replies.

“Well, good luck and safe travels” Enid said, went to hug him but wednesday stepped back.

“Still not a hugger. Got it” Enid said before walking away from them. Wednesday watched Enid leave then turned to face Y/n.

“Umm.. it's the end, I guess” Y/n Awkwardly said. Wednesday Didn't replies.

He stare at Y/n who's clearly upset. He feel bad to leave but again he have to. Wednesday hesitate to speak. He wanted to say something but stopped when he catch principal Weems stare at him. He frowned.

“Good bye and be caref....” Y/n didn't complete her sentence when Wednesday Grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him, making her startled.

“W-wh.... Wednesday??”

“Weems is watching. Act normal” Wednesday inform. Y/n nodded and properly hold his arm.

Wednesday take Y/n to one of dart booth. Y/n eyes Sparkle when she saw the stuff toys. She tug Wednesday's hand, making Wednesday look at her.

“Wednesday, Wednesday I want that Panda, Please” Y/n whine and give him a puppy eyes.

Wednesday's eyes softened. He glance at the panda and pick up some darts. One by one he hit every target. Y/n clapped her hand, Excitingly. Wednesday proudly smirked.

“Jeez. You get any better at this, You'll be taking home a whole pack” Xavier approach them, much of wednesday's Disappointment. He didn't like it that someone Interrupt their last moment together.

“Pandas don't travel in packs. They prefer solitude” Wednesday said.

“Alright. Subtle hint taken” Xavier said before turned to Y/n and raised his one eyebrow at her.

“How many toys you need huh? I thought you already have enough?” Xavier asked her.

“I don't have a panda” Y/n Pouted, Making xavier Chuckle.

If Someone check her cupboard, Then they'll Faint from just how many stuff toys she have. This girl surely love stuff toys.

“You know, We're waiting for someone” Wednesday butt in.

“Oh yeah. Who are you waiting for? Y/n is here tho” Xavier teased, Receiving a slap on his arm from Y/n.

Wednesday stare at them in confusion. Enid said Y/n and Xavier was a couple before, but they're behaving more like bestfriend then ex.