(Friend or woe):- Meeting house

"Tyler, will you teach me how to make your special hot chocolate?" Y/n asked Tyler, helping him to clean the table's.

"No way, Then you won't come for my hot chocolate anymore" Tyler teased.

"That's not true. I love your special hot coco" Y/n disagree. Tyler chuckle at the fact that Y/n gives cute nickname to a drink.

"We don't have any customer, take some rest I'll make some my special hot coco for you" Tyler told her and Y/n's eyes lift up. She quickly nodded, making Tyler's chuckle again.

He Pat's her head and walk away from there. Y/n take a seat and grab a magazine while waiting for tyler when a shadow Looped Above her.

"Xavier" Y/n sighed and look up to face a strict xavier.

"Y/n/n, you have to believe me, You know I never lie" Xavier started, again.

"Xavier, all day you nag me about it. First tyler and now Wednesday? Come on my ears hurt" Y/n huffed and look away from him.

They both got weathervane and for some reason Xavier keep plastering her about wednesday using her and he will hurt her. It's giving her a headache.

"I'm not nagging you, Look Wednesday is using you. He, himself admitted to me" Xavier argue but Y/n ignore him and walk away from there, Xavier follow after her.

"He manipulating you, believe me"

"Xavier, I know what I'm doing, Please don't be worried too much" Y/n ressure him but he still not ready to drop the subject.

"You'll get hur- Y/n???" Xavier called after her but she left to find Tyler. Xavier sighed is Disappointment.

___________

Otherside,

Wednesday went inside the meeting house, Leaving eugene outside to watch.

Wednesday open his bag to free thing so that he will help him to look around.

"My grandmother once told me secrets are like zombies....they never truly die"

He walk over and stopped in front of a figure or joseph crackstone and stare at it for a second.

"I'm not sure what secret crackstone is hiding, but I have a strange feeling the answer to my future life in the past"

Suddenly he notice a huge paining on the wall and walk towards it. He look at the painting carefully and notice some words.

"The old meeting house, 1625" He read.

Wednesday stare at the painting of crackestone and some Pilgrims when he notice a boy, holding a book.

"Thing, this is the boy from my vision. He's even holding the same book. That black one he had outside crackstone's Crypt" Wednesday informed but thing didn't answer.

"Thing?" Wednesday called again and look down at him. Thing singal something to wednesday.

Wednesday again look back to the painting, more carefully. He finally notice that the boy from his vision holding a girl hands.

She have H/c hair and red eyes. That girl is beautiful but what shocking Wednesday is that person Resemble very much.....Y/n.

"Y/n? She looks like Y/n but.... it's not her" Wednesday mumble.