(Woe is the loneliest number):- Preparation

Wednesday was send to Dr. Kinbott for early therapy because everyone think he's lying.

After a so fucking Uncomfortable conversation with the therapist. Wednesday left the building and bumped into Tyler.

"Guess you decided to stick around Jericho. Wait, you see dr. Kinbott too?" Tyler asked.

"You should know I'm legally required to be here"

"Uh....me too. Court ordered" Tyler replies.

"Look at us, A couple of teenage tearaway" Wednesday said, making Tyler Chuckle Softly.

"Hey, when you ran off last night at the harvest festival, i wasn't sure what happened, I tried to stop Y/n but, she kinda pushed me away and run after you. Then I heard....kinda crazy" Tyler said.

"Everyone, including your father believes I made it all up, and leave Y/n alone from this, she was badly scared" Wednesday Hissed at him.

"Is she okay?" Tyler asked, worried for Y/n. Wednesday Frowned but answer him.

"I didn't check on her after that, but she wasn't hurt, just scared" Wednesday admitted.

"Oh, umm..You know I...." Tyler stopped when he hear his phone vibrate. He take his phone out a quickly look at it fo second.

"Yep, Time to get in touch with my inner rebel. You know for the record, I believe in you" Tyler said, smiled at him before walk away leaving a confused yet surprise Wednesday.

________

"Ladies, come on! Let's work those teeth. More scowl. This kitty is taking no prisoners" Enid Spouted.

"Enid, For the love of God stop Panicking and relax. Everything will be just fine" Y/n Sighed try to calm her bestfriend.

Right now they're infront of the school yard, painting a canoe for the Pop cup. Y/n is helping Enid but Enid is very worried and Stressed about it.

"I can't, You know me. If Bianca Barclay wins again this year, I will literally scratch my own eyes out" Enid dramatically said.

"I would pay money to see that" a voice come from y/n's back, making both girls Flinched.

"Wednesday!" Y/n happily Exclaimed. She walk forward and hugged him. Wednesday's body Stiffened from the sudden hug and also being so close to Y/n..

Y/n notice his body tensed from her touch, she mistook it as wednesday is uncomfortable, So, she quickly let him go, not knowing Wednesday reacted because.... Y/n make him nervous too.

"Howdy, Neighbour! I'm so happy that you decided to stay. Well, not more then Y/n tho" Enid Exclaimed, smirking at Y/n.

Y/n Smacked the back of Enid's head and glare at her. Wednesday raised his one eyebrow at Y/n, But she just Awkwardly Smile at him.

"I thought you liked having an empty room, next door" Wednesday replies.

"Well, I've had a change of heart. And thing gives a killer neck massage. So, Why'd you change your mind?" Enid asked.

"I refuse to be pawn in someone else's corrupt game" Wednesday admitted.

"You mean Rowan?" Enid asked. Y/n stiffened beside her, Wednesday noticed and shoot her a look, Y/n just smiled back.

"W..i witnessed his murder, Enid" Wednesday replies, This time Y/n give him a look but wednesday ignore it.

"But we all saw him this morning. Very much, like, not dead" Enid said.