(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Weathervane

Principal Weems Drives Wednesday to his therapy session in Jericho. They stopped infront of a building.

"Dr. Kinbott's office is on the second floor. Other Nevermore students swear by her" Weems inform Wednesday, he look at the building then back to Weems, unimpressed.

"And you'll be waiting here until I'm done?" Wednesday asked.

"Perhaps afterwards we can visit the weathervane for hot chocolate, Y/N love it too and often went there" Weems said, a smile appears on her face as she remembered the time she first take Y/n there.

"Principle Weems, this feeble attempt at bonding is beneath you" Wednesday replies, ignore the information about y/n and open the van door to step out.

"And chauffeuring your students around is clearly below your pay grade" Wednesday said.

"Given your history, I'm sure you're intent on running away. I'm here to prevent that from happening " Weems say.

"I wish you luck" Wednesday said and Slammed the door before walk away from the van.

_______

Not long after Wednesday went inside, The therapist make him uncomfortable so he sneak out from there and escape. During his run he bumped into a farmer and got a vision of his car accident and broken neck.

"Who let you out? You goddamn weirdo" The farmer spat at Wednesday.

Wednesday stare at him like he's looking at a dead person. The farmer Sweatdrops and scared away. Wednesday Smirked and walk away from there without any words. Let the fate handle it.

___________

In the Weathervane, Y/n with a Amused expression staring at a boy, who's messing with the broken espresso machine. A loud noise come out from the machine, startled Everyone.

Y/N Chuckle when the boy try to reassure Everyone with a Forced smile but he's actually panicking .

Tyler catch Y/N's stare and shyly smile at her which she returns before went back to her Study.

The machine again let out a noise. Tyler's Sweatdrops.

The door open and Wednesday step inside, as soon as he step inside the weathervane he catch a glimpse of Y/N. Wednesday stopped and stare at Y/N.

She's seated near the window, writing something. Some of her long H/c hair lock fall over her face and a little bit of sunlight making her looking more beautiful. He also notice two hot chocolate infront of her. As Weems said she did like hot chocolate very much.

Wednesday walk away but keep his eyes on the girl near the window. After the smoke cleared Wednesday appears out of nowhere, scaring the sh*t Out of the barista.

"Holy crap! Do you make a habit out of scaring the hell out of people?" Tyler asked, his Eye's Widen in shock.

"It's more of a hobby" Wednesday reply.

Y/N hear a familiar voice, and look up to found Wednesday, already Staring at her. Y/n's heart skip a beat and she smile at him which Wednesday return with a small Nod.

"You go to Nevermore? Didn't realise they changed up the uniform" Tyler said, Eyeing Y/N who's again get busy with her work.

Wednesday Frowned his eyebrows, Tyler is looking at Y/N a little longer then Wednesday's like and again...the same lovestruck look. Wednesday Glare at the barista.

"I need a quad over ice. It's an emergency" Wednesday order the boy, Tyler look away from Y/N and give Wednesday a look.

"It's four shots of espresso" Wednesday inform, annoyed that he didn't know what a quad is.

"Yeah, I...I know what a quad is, but, umm, spoiler alert, the espresso machine having a seizure, so all we have is drip" Tyler replies.

"Drip is for people who hate themselves and know their lives have no real purpose of meaning" Wednesday answered.

A man who was pouring his drip coffee stopped and look at them, Tyler give him a apologetic look and Wednesday just Emotionlessly stare at him. That Man walk away without his drip.

A melody sound of someone laughing make both boys Snapped their head towards the person. Y/N Shaking her head and give Wednesday a look, a widen smile still on her face. Wednesday give her a small Smirk while Tyler Just Smiled at the girl.

"What's wrong with your machine?" Wednesday suddenly asked, looking away from Y/n making Tyler do the same.

"it's a temperamental beast with a mind of its own, and it doesn't help that the institutions are in Italian" Tyler replies. Wednesday walk over there and Snatched the booklet from the boy's hand.

"I need a tai-wing screwdriver and a four-millimenter Allen wrench" Wednesday inform. Tyler looked Surprised.

Y/N notice Wednesday's helping Tyler to fix the machine and they're talking about something. Honestly, She's shocked but not surprised to see him here, knowing he did sheak out from his therapy session.

But why he's helping Tyler? He's not a kind-hearted person to help random people. There is something he's planning. Y/N suddenly thought about Wednesday's dislike for Nevermore.

"He's planning to run away from here, Didn't he?" Y/N Thought, she didn't wanna admit but it's upsetting.

Y/N was lost in her thoughts that he didn't notice someone sat down beside her. It's Wednesday, looking Gloomy about the fact that he Failed to buy Tyler.

"Who does he think he is?" Wednesday Mumble to himself. Y/N finally Snapped Out from her thoughts and Glance at him.

"So? You did manage to escape your therapy session huh?" Y/N smirked at him.

"How did you know?" Wednesday asked, suprise that she know.

"Hmm? Oh! Lucky Guess" Y/N replies, talking a sip from her hot chocolate. Wednesday Nodded still have some doubt.

-Awkward Silence-

"Um...are you planning to run away from here?" Y/N Asked, Breaking the silence.

"Yes" Wednesday admitted after few seconds later.

Y/N's Frowned before looking down at her lap, sulking. She didn't want him to go. Wednesday notice it. He also feel his death heart aching just thinking about not seeing this girl again but he have to leave.

"Did you really have to go?" Y/N Whisper without looking at him. Wednesday hear it but didn't answer.

"First time in my life I don't know what to say? A part of me want to escape from here. but, another part of me want to stay here.....around her. It's stupid. I can't stay, I've to get Out from here at any cost. I can't let my plan get Spoiled just for a mere girl"

"Well, good luck" Y/N Casually said, taking a sip from her hot chocolate like she wasn't just Sulking.

Wednesday stare at the girl without any words, observing her. Unconsciously Wednesday reached and hold Y/n's chin, lift it up to face him. Y/n looked at Wednesday in shock and her face Flushed. Wednesday keep his eyes at the girl e/c Eye's.

"W-wednesday??" Y/N called but wednesday didn't reply. He just silently stare at her e/c Eye's then to her lips a little longer before Leaned towards her face,

Y/N's Eye's Widen in shock but she didn't make any move to stop him. Wednesday's stopped when his Lips are just a inch away from Y/N, their nose lightly touched. Y/n Flinched when Wednesday's breath hit over her lips.

Y/n shut her eyes and waited. Wednesday take his sweet time and was about to close the distence between them, just to got Interrupt by a annoying voice.

"Hey Guy's check here"