(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Rowan

No one talked while walking. At the parking when they arrived Tyler was already there, waiting for them. Tyler saw them and smiled. Wednesday walk over at him and Y/n follow him.

"There you are, Kinda late tho" Tyler said with a smile , Y/n Awkwardly smile back while Wednesday didn't respond.

"Hey, before you leave, i wanted you to have this. It's your dad's police file from when he was at Nevermore. I think it's the reason my dad hates him" Tyler said, give Wednesday a file.

Wednesday looked at it with a weird expression. Y/n notice it and lightly touch his shoulder in concern. Wednesday Glance at her before look away.

"You okay?" Tyler asked.

"I'm not used to people engaging with me. Most see me coming and cross the street" Wednesday Admitted making Y/n Chuckle. Wednesday raised his eyebrows in confusion at what she find it funny.

"I don't think you're scary, Wednesday. You're just kinda....um.."

"Kooky?" Tyler finished for her, y/n nodded.

"I prefer spooky. Now my train leaves in an hour. We're burning moonlight" Wednesday said, walking pass them but halted his moment when he noticed the three boys from the weathervane approaching them with baseball bats.

"Wednesday, Y/n! We can lose them in the Crowd" Tyler immediately Grabbed Y/N's wrist Before do the same to Wednesday.

The three of them ran out from here, these boys also follow them. During the run Wednesday suddenly run into Rowan and his head thrown back. Y/n quickly fall on her knees and catch him before he hit the ground.

"Wednesday?? Hey!" Y/n called for him, she looks worried af. Tyler also bend down and try to calm Y/n.

In Wednesday's vision he saw Rowan was ripped by a monster. His eyes shoot open after the vision end and he stare at Rowan back, Worriedly.

"Wednesday, come on, we need to go" Tyler urgent him. But wednesday didn't respond.

"Wednesday...ekkk" Y/n called but she Flinched when out of sudden
wednesday harshly grip her both shoulder and glare at her.

"Don't you dare to follow me, Understand" Wednesday order Y/n before without any warning he shoved her to Tyler who immediately Hug Her then chase after Rowan.

Y/n stare at Wednesday's back in shock. She feel something is wrong.
Y/n struggle to get out of Tyler grip but Tyler didn't let go.

"Tyler, please let go" Y/n requested.

"Y/n it's dangerous, i can't." Tyler try to reason with her but Y/n didn't listen. Y/n Huffed in annoyance.

"There is no another way then this" Y/n thought.

"Sorry tyler" Y/n apologize before he pushed Tyler with all her power and run off. Tyler shouted behind her but y/n didn't stop.

______

"Rowan!" Wednesday called for him, Rowan finally stopped and look at Wednesday in annoyance.

"What do you want? Why are you following me?" Rowan Spat at him.

"I don't have time to explain but Rowan, you're in danger" Wednesday explained, but rowan just stare at him before Chuckle making Wednesday Confused.

"I think you've got it backwards...." Wednesday's Eye's widen when Rowan Smirked before lift his hand to throw Wednesday and hold him against a tree. Wednesday groaned in pain.

"You're the one who's in danger" Rowan finished.

"What are you doing? Put me down". Wednesday order.

"I can't. I'm saving everyone from you. I've to kill you" Rowan admitted. Wednesday looks confused but suddenly something flick inside his mind.

"The gargoyle. That was you?" Wednesday asked, he's clearly didn't expect it.

"Yeah, thank God Y/n didn't get hurt, I didn't think she will be there with you" Rowan said, sighed in relief.

"It's always the quite ones" Wednesday Mumble in Disbelieve.

"WEDNESDAY!!!" A Voice called.

Wednesday's hold body frozen. It can't be, He fucking warned her. Wednesday slowly Turned his head just to meet Y/N's shocked face. A cold sweat run though his forehead.

"Fear is never something I feel before but, right at the moment for the first time in my life I'm afraid. She shouldn't be here. If anything going to happen with this girl then i.....This is so fucking bad"

"Y/n!" Rowan said in Panic.

"Rowan!, What the hell is wrong with you?? Put him down" Y/n ordered. Rowan gulped but didn't do anything.

"Rowa....."

"I can't, I'm sorry Y/n but, You can't stop me" Rowan replies.

Y/N's give him a small glare and was about to storm towards him just to realise she can't move, Rowan used his power on her.

"Rowan, You....let go of me" Y/n glare at Rowan, He just give Y/n a last apologists look before turn to Wednesday but Flinched by Wednesday's look.

Wednesday glaring at him like he Wants to kill him. Rowan's Sweat Dropped but he didn't stopped.

"The boy in the picture. That's You" Rowan said, floting a picture towards Wednesday then to Y/n.

"You want to kill him because of some... picture??" Y/n asked in disbelieve. Wednesday also give him a look of disbelief.

"My mother drew that picture 25 years ago when she was a student at Nevermore. She was a powerful seer. Told me about it before she died" Rowan inform.

"Rowan I'm sorry for your mother but put him down, please" Y/n tries but Rowan didn't listen to her.

"No! My mother said it was my destiny to stop this boy if he ever came to Nevermore, because he will Destroy the school and everyone in it....." Rowan Paused Before turned to look straight at Y/N's Eye's.

"Specially You" Rowan Deadpanned. Y/n and Wednesday's eyes widen in shock.

"M-me?" Y/n shuttered.

"Yes, You, Y/n. If anyone is in danger then it's only you more then anyone. He'll kill you" Rowan admitted, Softly Staring at her.

Y/n looked quite shock but it's faded quickly. Wednesday can't hurt her. She believes that Wednesday isn't a bad person.

"That's bullsh*t Rowan, enough of this. Let us go right. Now" Y/n ordered.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but he need to die tonight" Rowan said before glare at Wednesday.

"ROWAN! NO"