(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Thing

Inside Wednesday's room, he was typing his typewriter and time to time glance at the sleeping girl on his bed.

Enid is not here so Wednesday offered(More like Ordered) y/n to stay in his room, Because she still need some more rest to recover and if she need anything Wednesday can help her.

Though wednesday is Little annoyed by his own decision, because he didn't know what's come over him.

Wednesday suddenly stopped his typing when he hear his bed squeaking. He silently stood up and approch his bed then rips the cover just to revealing a startled hand.

“Hello, Thing” Wednesday's smirked at the Scared hand. Thing tries to run away but wednesday Grabbed him and glare at him, Murderously.

“Did you really think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn't pick up on the Faint whiff of neroli and bergamot in your favorite hand lotion?” Wednesday asked, Thing struggle to get Out of his grip but it's to tight.

“I could do this all day” Wednesday said before Slammed thing into his desk and pin him down.

“Surrender?” Wednesday asked, Thing rapidly tapped on the desk to signal him.

“Mother and father send you to spy on me, didn't they?" Wednesday asked, thigh taps on the desk to replies him..

“I'm not above breaking a few fingers. The fact that they thought I wouldn't find out just proves how much they underestimate me” Wednesday Scoffs, thing Signal something making him roll his eyes.

“Oh, thing, you poor, naive appendage. My parents aren't worried about me. They're evil puppeteers who want to pull my strings even from afar. They way I see it, you have two options” Wednesday inform before grabbing thing and open his drawer.

“Option one, I lock you in here for the rest of the semester, and you go slowly insane trying to claw your way our, running your nails and your smooth, supple skin. And we both know how vain you are. Option two” Wednesday threat, letting him go back to his desk.

“You pledge your undying loyalty to me” Wednesday said Staring at him. Thing bend his fingers like he's kneeling and offer his loyalty to Wednesday.

“Our first order of business is to escape this purgatory" Wednesday said, thing taps on the desk.

“Of course I have a plan. And it begins now” Wednesday smirked at the hand but suddenly they both Flinched When they heard a voice.

“Wednesday?” Y/N called him.

Wednesday mentally cursed himself for forgetting Y/n is still here and he just wake her up. He turned to face the girl who's still rubbing her eyes, Cutely.

“Did I wake you up?” Wednesday asked, Approaching the girl.

“It's fine, Everything is okay?” Y/n asked.

“Yea...” Wednesday stopped when he noticed thing is now standing near Y/N's Foot. Y/N give him a Confused Look which Wednesday return with a smirk.

Y/N was about to ask him what's Wrong? But stopped when she feel something tapping on her foot. She look down just to see a.....hand waving at her.

They Both Stare at each other. Suddenly Y/N let out a Screams in surprise and jump on Wednesday, who immediately Catch her.

“AHHHHHHHH! WEDNESDAY THERE IS A HAND, A HAND?? OH MY GOD” Y/N burry her face into Wednesday's neck, Hugging His neck, And tightly Warps Her legs around Wednesday's waist.

Wednesday Warps his Arms around Y/N tiny waist tightly, a smirk decorated on his face, loving the way Y/N is clingy to him.

“Thing can be useful sometimes, I'll give him a reward later”

Thing Panicked and aggressively taps on the floor to take Y/n's attention. Y/N slowly slowly peek at the hand and notice he's trying to say something.

“W-who are you?" Y/N asked still clingy to Wednesday, thing tapped again to reply her but she didn't understand anything so Wednesday replies.

“That's thing and he's saying hello to you” Wednesday replies.

“Oh! Uh, h-hi” Y/N Shyly wave at him. Thing cutely wave back making Y/N Chuckle.

“Sorry i reacted like this, it's just I was startled” Y/N apologize to Thing who wave his hand as ‘it's okay’.

Y/N smiled but her smile faded when she noticed that she's clingy to Wednesday like her life depends on it. She quickly jumped off from him and Awkwardly laughed.

"S-s-sorry” Y/N apologize with a Blushing Face, Playing with her fingers but wednesday didn't reply. He already missing Y/N's Touch.

Y/N hear tapping noise again, so she look at thing who is Pointing at her then to Wednesday, trying to say something. Y/N Tilted her head in Confusion but wednesday Narrow His eyes at him

“No we're not” Wednesday Snapped. Y/N give him a curious stare.

“What did he said?” Y/N asked.

“Nothing, He's full of nonsense. Don't mind that idiot” Wednesday Coldly Said, thing got offended and aggressively taps the floor to defend him.

“Hey, don't talk to him like that” Y/N Scold Wednesday, Thing who's moved by Y/N happily jumped on Y/N.

She Flinched but quickly catch him. Thing climb over Y/N's face and affectionately Rub himself against her soft cheek making Y/N Chuckle.

“He like me!!" Y/N Exclaimed, thing tap Y/N's cheek as a small kiss making Y/N's smile widen.

Wednesday's Eye's Softened at their cute encounter. Thing definitely taken a like at the girl. They're bonding too soon. Wednesday smirked, As Thing give him a ‘👍’ when Y/N isn't paying attention.

“Yeah, He Like Her”

“You guy's are noise, I'm trying to writing here but you guy's are acting some silly children” Wednesday remarks.

Y/N and Thing both glare at him as they feel offended by his words.

“We're not” Y/N Snapped at him, thing also agree.

“Yeah, Sure you guy's aren't” Wednesday Scoffs. He raised his one eyebrow at them. His lips lift up in a amusement when he noticed how Y/N and Thing both pouting and sulking similarly.

A Ghostly Smile Appears on his face as Y/N storm her foot on the floor like a baby and return to his bed with thing and Started to play with him.

Wednesday shake is head in amusement before return back to his typing. He can hear things tapping noise and Y/N's cute Giggles time to time, Surprisingly It's actually didn't Bothersome for him.

He found it very peacefull and comfortable. He like it when Y/N is around him, Like she's a part of his comfort zone.