( Wednesday's child is full of woe):- First Meeting

The Addams family follow Weems inside a big room. Wednesday for a second couldn't control his facial expressions, He was clearly shocked just like his family.

The Room is exactly how he likes. Black bed cover, black pillow cover, No colour except dark colours. His room didn't have much decoration but he prefer this type of room.

“I hope you Like your new room?” Weems turned to face Wednesday who's still staring at the room.

“It's exactly how our Wednesday like” Morticia Exclaimed and gomez also nodded. Pugsley also looks quite impressed.

“It's.....fine” Wednesday reply. Weems sigh in relief.

“I'm glad, It's a gift from one of the neighbour. She decorated your room, she's will be happy to know that you like it” Weems smiled.

“She sounds lovely” Morticia comments. Gomez also nodded.

“She is” Weems Exclaimed.

Wednesday Didn't reply but his Eye's somehow can't hide the curiosity. He Wanna met the person.

“Let's go and say hi to your new neighbours” Weems said.

________

Weems take them to the dorm beside Wednesday's dorm. As soon as they walk inside, The Addams family Stopped on their track.

The room had two bed, each side of the wall. One side is very bright and colourful while the otherside is Exactly how Wednesday's new room is.

Its didn't take them to understand that who decorated Wednesday's room.

“It’s so…vivid” Morticia Exclaimed, Eyeing the colorful and bright side of the Room.

A girl with short blonde hair hops off from her bed and runs over where Wednesday is.

“Howdy, neighbour!” Enid happily Exclaimed.

Wednesday Coldly stares at her without any words.

“Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair, one of your neighbour” Weems Introduce.

“Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale” Enid Asked In Concern. Wednesday Keep Stare At her and didn't made any move to answer.

“Wednesday always looks half-dead” Gomez notice it and answer her. Enid Nodded Awkwardly.

“Oh. Welcome to Nevermore” Enid step forward to give Wednesday a hug, but Wednesday steps back And Glare At Her.

“Not a hugger. Got it” Enid notice it and Dropped her hands.

“Please excuse Wednesday. He’s allergic to color” Gomez Said.

“What happens to you?” Enid Asked.

“I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones” Wednesday Said, Staring Staight At her. Enid gulped.

“Sorry, I'm late” a voice come from the door, everyone turned to look at the person.

Wednesday breath hitched, A girl around his age standing there, wearing same uniform as the Blondie girl with a perfect posture. Long h/c Hair, bright e/c, soft, Plumpy Lips, and let's not talk about her perfect body.

Her uniform hugging her body tightly that Wednesday can see her body shapes perfectly.

Wednesday can't help it but Eyeing the girl head to toe, He found her....less ugly then anyone. He didn't mind Staring at her and for some reason he can't take his eyes off from the tempting girl.

“Ah! Y/n dear, here you are” Weems smile at the girl who return it with a bright smile.

“I'm sorry for being late, I was helping miss Thornhill” Y/n reply before turned to look at Wednesday Just to find him already Staring at her. She felt something weird in her stomach.

Y/N walk over and stopped infront of him. Wednesday Didn't remove his eyes from the girl and silently observed her every move.

“Welcome to Nevermore, Wednesday. I'm Y/n Y/l/n, Nice to meet you” Y/n introduce, Gently smile at him before Extend her hands for a handshake.

Wednesday stare at her beautiful e/c eyes, He glance at her hand for a second Then back to her eyes, He slowly hold her hand and shake it.

Wednesday felt Sparkle as soon as he touched her, A Shiver run though his body. But Wednesday isn't only one who feel like this...Y/n Also feel the same. She stopped breathing for a second and stare at Wednesday.

–Silence–

Everyone looked quite shocked except Morticia and gomez. They share a smirk before turned to face the duo.

“Did you like my gift? I tried my best” Y/N break the silence.

“I appreciate it” Wednesday replies. Y/n smile Brightly At wednesday. For a second Wednesday can imagine flower blooming around the girl.

Wednesday look at their joining hand, Y/N's hand perfectly fit on his own hand like it's made for him. Her hands were soft and warm.

Wednesday unconsciously lean down and kissed the back of Y/n's hand.

This time not only Everyone also Wednesday got startled as well. His death heart suddenly beated very fast and loudly. He immediately let Y/n's hand go, much of his Disappointed and pretend like nothing happened.

Y/N ignore the kiss, But her red face and the butterfly inside her stomach can't be ignored. Her heart also beating so fast that she's afraid that someone will hear it.

Y/n felt The spot wednesday's kissed it, burning. She can't help it but look down at the back of her hand.

Morticia and Gomez smile Widely while Pugsley's eyes looks like, it's about to Popped Out.

“Luckily, we’ve special ordered you a uniform” Weems said , cutting the tension inside the room. Y/N mentally Thanked her for that.

Y/N's eyes meet with Enid, who's smirking at her. Y/N rolled her Eyes at her before look away. Not noticing wednesday still didn't remove his eyes from her.

“Enid, Y/N, please take Wednesday to the registar’s office to pick it up along with a copy of his schedule, and give him a tour along the way” Weems said, They Nodded.

Finally Wednesday remove his eyes from Y/N then turned to glare at his parents, Murderously. But he frowned when he notice their smirk. He walks out of the room with Y/N beside him and Enid skipping behind them, happily bouncing.

Unknown to everyone Weems Worriedly Staring at their back. She notice everything.