(Wednesday's child is full of woe):- Secrets

Y/n just come out from the bathroom after taking a shower. She walked over the mirror to comb her hair, but paused when she hear a music, someone's playing instrument and it's coming from Wednesday's balcony.

Curiousity got her and she walks over to their joined balcony to find Wednesday playing cello. Without any disturbance Y/n sit on the railing and happily listening his play.

Meanwhile......

------------

Rowan walk inside a secret room, followed by some stairs which lead him to a dark library. He used his telekinesis power to take out a book from the shelf. Rowan's flapped some page, looking for something, He paused when he found a picture of a boy, who's looking like Wednesday.

--------

Tyler looking though his father things and finally found a file of Gomez Addams.

----------

Sheriff walk over the board, holding a beer and look at the information all about the monster's attacks.

---------

Xavier was Painting but stopped and look towards the school roof when he hear the music.

-------

Ms. Thornhill taking care of her plants, she smiled when she hear the music.

----------

Principal Weems typing her computer but stopped when she hear the music. She lean back into her chair and sighed.

-----------

Wednesday finished his play but he's looking very disturbed. Thing, who's on the music page signal sometimes to him.

“No, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school” Wednesday said.

“I agree with you” Y/N comments, making both Wednesday and thing Flinched. They turned to find Y/n sitting on the railing, smiling at them. They actually didn't notice her presence before.

Wednesday look at Y/n, up amd down in surprised. It's first time he seen Y/n without her uniform.

( Y/N's Outfits, feel free to imagine whatever you want)

“How long you're here?” Wednesday asked, slowly approaching her.

“Long enough” Y/n smile at him and lean back to feel the cold wind. Wednesday Panicked Inside.

“You'll fell” Wednesday said, making Y/n raised one eyebrow at him then smirked.