(Woe is the loneliest number):- Poe cup part-1

"So, what is this?" Y/n asked, Tilted her head in confusion and watched wednesday close the door behind him then approch her.

"If you again start with my so called golden eyes then quit it" Y/n added.

"I wants to know what happened between you and Xavier" Wednesday didn't beat around the bush and directly get to the point. Y/n's eye's widen just for a second, not expecting this, before back to her calm face.

"Why?" Y/n asked.

"I'm genuinely curious" Wednesday admitted (A/n: lier, you're Jelly). Y/n raised his one eyebrow at him, then sighed as she notice Wednesday is serious.

"Wednesday, it's none of your business" Y/n told him, Crossing her arms over around her chest.

-Silence-

"If that's all, then I'm leaving" Y/n said before started to walk pass him, just for Wednesday to grab her wrist and Stop her.

"You can't go without answering my question" Wednesday said, glaring the back of her head. Y/n huffed and turned her head to look at him.

"Why you're so interested in my love life?"

This time Wednesday didn't replies, he just stare at her, stubbornly. Y/n rolled her Eyes, knowing he won't let it slide. She remove her hand from his grip and walk over to sit on his bed, like she own it.

"Do make yourself Comfortable, don't be shy" Wednesday Sarcasms, only to recived a sweet smile from her, to provoke him even more.

Wednesday rolled his eyes at her but inside he's amused. Y/n is really something.

"Xavier and i....” Y/n take a deep breath before look down on her lap “we're bestfriend before a couple"

Wednesday silently walk over and sit next to her without any response, giving her all of his attention.

"We both fall in love and decided to date each other. We're good, really good until...Bianca come" Y/n get silent, like she's thinking about the past.

"Did he....cheat on you?" Wednesday asked. His jaw clenched in anger, if Xavier cheated you then he gonna have a ‘Nice’ talk with him. Just thinking about it making him even more angry.

Suddenly, a sweet giggles echoed Inside the room, pulled him out of his Murderous thoughts.

"If that was the case, Then I should have......killed him" Y/n coldly replies. A shiver run though wednesday's body. He have the feeling that Y/n isn't joking.

"No, he didn't cheat. It's just he can't deny it, he was attracted to Bianca. We broke up because Bianca used her siren power on him, according to Xavier but for me....." Y/n paused and turned to face Wednesday, who stiffened all of sudden.

"I lost interest in him as soon as I notice he's interested in someone else. My man have to be only mine. If even 1% he's interested in someone other then me then....he can kiss my A$$" Y/n admitted, staring straight at wednesday's eye's who's doing the same.

"Mine is mine. I don't tolerate if someone dirty what's mine. I'm V-E-R-Y possesive, Wednesday" Y/n finished, a devious smirk playing on her lips.