(Woe is the loneliest number):- Bee boy

Wednesday step inside the bee club but didn't saw anyone. He looked around when someone approach him from the behind.

"Are you interested in the ancient art of beekeeping?" a voice asked him.

Wednesday turned around to face a boy who's wearing beekeepers outfit.

"Eugene. Eugene Ottinger. Founder and president of the Nevermore hummers" The boy introduce, extend his hand for a hand Shake. Wednesday accept it.

"Wednesday. Wednesday Addams. Am I late, or is it only you?" Wednesday asked.

"The hive life isn't for everyone. It's just me and one more person. Most kids are afraid of venomous insects" Eugene answered, suddenly a footsteps of someone rushing towards them can be hear.

"Eugene, I'm here" A breathless voice said.

Wednesday's head snapped Towards the direction and saw Y/n, she was catching her breath, her head down so she didn't notice him yet.

"You're late" Eugene playfully scold her making her Chuckle.

"Sorry, You know Enid she... Wednesday?? Hey, what are you doing here?" Y/n finally notice Wednesday and asked in shock.

"He's new member" Eugene inform.

Wednesday noticed Y/n's eyes Brighten up from the news, his lips also lift up a little by that girl excitement.

"Omg, welcome to the team Wednesday" Y/n happily exclaimed and happily grasped both of his hand not caring if he hate it or not.

Wednesday didn't replies, he started at Y/n and thought.

"This club is suitable for me. I likes venomous insects. This club didn't have a lot of people. Mostly..... she's here"

______

Wednesday step out from the door, wearing his new beekeepers outfit. Y/n saw him a giggles, making Wednesday give her a confused look.

"Sorry but you look too cute" Y/n smirked.

Wednesday's glare at her  but Y/n just grinned, ignoring his glare.

"Don't call me that or..." Wednesday Warned but Y/n cutt him off.

"Or?" Y/n provoked.

"Or I'll do something you won't like, be careful"

"Ohhhh!! Challange accepted" Y/n provoke him even more.

Wednesday huffed, look away from Y/n. Unknown for everyone his ears turned red.

Even he didn't wanna admit it but every-single-time, he like how Y/n leave him speechless. It's so weird. But whenever Y/n act like the boss, he have urge to prove her that he's the one who's in control but.....

Y/n's attitude turn him on, more then he thought.

Y/n keep teasing Wednesday who ofc ignore it, but inside he's blushing and planning to take revenge on her. Y/n stopped when Eugene started to speak.

"Bees have been producing honey in the same way for 150 million years. They're nature's perfect community. All working together to achieve a common goal" Eugene explained to Wednesday.

Wednesday got distracted when he saw thing. He signal Wednesday something and point at a direction.

"Fun fact, it's also one of the few ecosystem in which females dominate. From the Queen bee to her workers. There's no patriarchy in the hive!" Eugene finished and smile at Wednesday but it's faded when he noticed Wednesday's isn't there.