Part 3

"Damn it, One, two, zero, three, it isn't that hard"

Chan mistyped the code to his apartment door two times before finally being able to enter.
He got inside and let himself fall onto the couch.
He tried to find motivation to get up again and take a shower but he felt like resting for a bit first.
Work was exhausting today. He had another client come in after Changbin who he had to show every step of every new exercise.
The client was motivated but a slow learner. Not a problem for Chan but definitely also physically tiring. It was like he was pulled deeper into the couch with every second he stayed laying there.

His thoughts slowly started traveling back to work, back to his new client. He had such an energy to him.
Chan couldn't help but start overthinking again. He thought about what he could try to improve on Changbin. He thought about methods to achieve different goals. He thought about different exercises to try out and he thought about how Changbin would do them.
For a split second, he even thought about the sweat dripping from the man's wavy black hair when he was exhausted towards the end of his workout.

Chan caught himself just in time before his thoughts could travel weirdly far and he finally got up to take a shower trying to wash his mind clean.
He blamed the quick strange thought on his uncertainty and decided to relax for the rest of the evening, trying to get his mind off of work.