Part 31

Chan was woken up the next morning but for a second he thought he was still dreaming.
No, it was definitely not his imagination.
The feeling was still lingering on his skin.
And only a moment after, he was sure it was real; he was woken up by a kiss on the cheek.

Or was he? As he sat up, he met Changbin's eyes, blinking at him as if nothing had happened.
»I made breakfast«
The other was chanting proudly and Chan forgot to question what had just happened after noticing the smell of freshly fried food.

Chan got out of bed and started following Changbin to the kitchen. The other seemed to be cheerful and energetic already.
»Sorry to wake you, hyung. You were sleeping so peacefully but I know you wouldn't like being late«
Chan got strangely flustered while Changbin just giggled.
»Anyways, I hope you like your eggs scrambled«
They arrived at the kitchen where Changbin had already arranged two plates of various sliced fruits. He went on to serve them with the eggs.

»You don't have to make such an effort for me!!«
Chan felt honored but didn't want to be a burden.
»But I wanted to impress you, hyung«
Changbin was so cutely direct, it was hard for Chan to handle.
He could feel his cheeks turning red.
»Well, you succeeded«

After they had eaten, it was time for Chan to get ready for work.
He had gotten dressed in his own clothes again and was starting to put his shoes on.
»I don't want you to leave«
Changbin was pouting.
Once again his directness flustered Chan.
»We can meet up again later«
He tried to comfort Changbin, but it felt a bit awkward. He wasn't too sure if the other was showing affection right now.
»But later I'll be at work«
When Chan got up, Changbin gently pulled on his arm while still whining.
He was definitely trying to show affection...

Chan had to admit being this pouty was uncommon for Changbin but still really cute.
»I'll come by on the metro, okay? Don't worry, I'll be there«
Chan felt honored to be someone who Changbin would want to desperately see again quickly.
»Fineee«
The other finally started to smile again but still held onto Chan's arm.
»You'll need to let me go. I can't be late«
Changbin rolled his eyes before backing away.
Right after, he smiled warmly.

»Have a good day at work«
Chan could feel his heart jumping.
»You too, Binnie«