Part 16

During the next few appointments, Chan tried to reestablish the exact bond he previously had with Changbin.
Everything used to feel so comfortable around him but it had been a little different lately.
Chan couldn't shake the feeling the party's events had permanently changed their relationship a little. Changbin's behavior didn't even seem unusual but Chan couldn't help but see him in a new light now.

All those thoughts he had previously been pushing far far away, just made their way out a little easier now.
And from time to time Chan would catch himself admiring the other's looks or his abilities in a new way. He had always looked up to Changbin but it was definitely different now.
He wasn't sure if it was fine to let this kind of thoughts take over but he figured the other would probably be okay with it.
He was okay with everything. Maybe even more than okay.
Chan would catch the man winking at him a bit more often. Well, at least he only really seemed to notice it now.

»Ah damn it«
Chan lost his balance and tripped a bit to the side. He was working out alongside Changbin and they were in the middle of an exercise while Chan kept losing focus.
He looked up to see if the other had noticed his mistake but Changbin didn't even glimpse at him. He looked so focused.

Chan took the time to scan Changbin's body.
Just to see if his posture was correct, of course. He seemed to be doing well. He was utilizing all the right parts of his muscles and his breath was steady.
It was obvious the man knew his body well. Everything was perfect except for his back being a tiny bit too bent.
Without saying anything, Chan laid his hand on Changbin's lower back and pushed gently.
The other adjusted his posture at the touch.
Chan smiled to himself. He never really noticed it before but he liked this form of control with Changbin.