Part 9

»Can you show me how to position my legs?«
»Of course«
Chan tried to answer calmly even when he didn't feel all that confident.
He still got a little shy every time he had to demonstrate an exercise.
It wasn't because of Changbin. He felt comfortable with him.
The two were able to talk about anything.
Their talks during workouts went from the weather and what they had for breakfast up to certain events they had coming up or even personal family matters.
They even introduced some friends to each other.

One time Changbin had a friend come by to join their workout. And from day to day Chan would introduce Changbin to some of his favorite coworkers.

So he definitely didn't feel nervous around his client anymore.
The anxiety rather came from deeper inside him. Sometimes he just doubted himself and he thought he still wasn't good enough.
»Oh right! It makes a lot more sense the way you're doing it«
Changbin chuckled so sweetly and Chan started to feel at ease again.
The confidence came back to him as he pushed Changbin through the rest of his exercise.

»You did great today«
They were done a bit earlier than usual so Chan decided to use the extra time to chat a little.
»Thanks! I'm in a good mood again today«
Changbin smiled proudly.
»Oh really? Did something happen?«
Chan smiled back.
»Remember the job I told you about?«
Changbin kept explaining while drying his sweat off with a towel. Chan leaned onto the wall right behind him and nodded.

»The interview went really well and I actually got the job«
Changbin's voice got louder and a little high-pitched. He seemed really excited.
»Hey that's amazing. Congrats!!«
It was nice seeing him this cheerful, Chan felt truly happy for him.
»I never thought I'd be this enthusiastic about law, but it feels great to finally open a new chapter in my life«