Part 21

»Wake uppp! Or do I have to drag you off the couch?«
»Hmmmhhh«
The morning came exactly like Chan had predicted; Changbin didn't want to get up at all so drastic measures needed to be taken.
Chan grabbed one of the man's arms and started pulling.
»Just five more minutes«
He didn't seem bothered at all so Chan grabbed tightly onto his upper body.
»You're going to make me late to work«
He was still half joking with Changbin but he also really did not like being late.

The other finally gave in before almost hitting the floor when Chan started to pull again.
»Fineee... look I'm getting up already«
His eyes were still closed while he was speaking. It was kind of cute.
Chan pulled one more time to help him get up and then he brushed the hair out of his face.
»If you hurry up, we can get breakfast at our café first«
Changbin started to smile.

The morning felt really comfortable.
Having someone around him at this time was refreshing to Chan. He usually had the same routine for every workday. It was nice to get a little change-up.
Also, having Changbin here was extra pleasant since he wasn't high maintenance.
It was easy to fulfill his needs and keep him satisfied. And even when he was complaining, he still gave off such positivity.
Chan kind of wished he could start off every day like this.

After a while, Changbin had gotten up and started putting his shoes on.
He explained he had some training clothes in his locker at the gym and he smiled teasingly as he went on to say he would just keep Chan's clothes on until he got there.
Chan didn't stop him but the other still had something else to complain about.
»Why do I even have to come along now?
My appointment doesn't start this early«
»But my shift does, and I won't leave you here alone«
Changbin quickly started to pout.
»Do you not trust me with your things?«
»I trust you'll get bored here without me.
Just come along now and warm up already or something«
»Fineee«