Much Bad And Small But Significant Comforts.

____________________

Wednesday's POV

We went to Tyler's house.

At the moment, I was taping Tyler's wound with.. well tape. It was him first mainly because his wound was smaller and quicker to deal with.

That and because Y/N was being stubborn..

I was almost done with the last piece, when Tyler said, "..Thanks, Doc."

I just stare at him for his poor joke timing.

Xavier was sitting across the table. Enid was sitting in between them, staring at a wall with wide eyes. While Y/N, for some reason, was standing and looking out a window pretending that he was fine.

"Not to make this about me..," Enid starts, "But I am having a full-blown panic attack right now.. We need to get back before Weems realizes we've been gone!"

I finish up taping Tyler and tell Enid, "Not yet."

"Not yet?," she repeats, "Not Yet?!"

Then she just completely shuts up, visibly seething.

I pick up the tape and move towards Y/N by the window and tell him, "Your turn."

"I'm fine," he insists, continuing to stare outside.

"I wasn't asking," I reply, then point to the couch next to us, "Sit."

He merely glances over at the couch, before sighing and taking a seat. I crouch down in front of him, just watching as he pulls his shirt up. It was most certainly not 'fine', as he said..

The cuts were deep..

Very deep..

Deeper than Tyler's, and he's clearly lost more blood than him as well. It was just hidden under his shirt better. And he didn't say a word about it..

I look up at him.

He was looking down at the ground..

..He can't even look me in the eye now..

...Can I really blame him? I nearly got him killed....

But.. actually, he should have died already. The amount of blood he's lost already should have killed him by now.

"..You should've died of blood loss by now..," I say.

His head sharply turns to look at me.

The look on his face was not one of shock or surprise. It appeared as if he already knew this. Is it why he says he's fine?

Perhaps that's only part of it.

Y/N then mutters quietly to me, "I think it might be Lazarus or something. Or maybe I'm just harder to kill because of our relation? No vital organs were hit."

Honestly, I was mostly focusing on how he was currently looking at me..

Not a trace of anger.. He should be angry, he has the right to be.

Before I get to speak, the front door opened.

Y/N quickly lowered his shirt.

Tyler's Dad walked in and spotted us all immediately.

First, he sees Xavier and Enid.

Then he sees his son, whose injuries worry him.

But when his eyes land on Y/N and me, his expression quickly becomes angry.