The Alpha And The Omega.

____________________

Wednesday's POV

It's been three minutes.

Three minutes and not a single sign of movement.

I was just about to say something when Y/N's whole body went stiff. His eyes glow bright white and the wounds on his abdomen finally start to close.

Even the scratch mark on his chest healed over, as well as his hand.

After a second they'd all healed completely, not leaving even a scar. Then he started visibly breathing.

But despite all that.. he didn't move.

He just laid there stiffly as his eyes glowed...

Suddenly, my head pulsed and I heard this ear-piercing shriek..

..And laughter..

My vision flashes.

When it comes back, I'm no longer in the crypt. I quickly stand up as I glance around the place.

It was a dark hallway filled with doors on both sides.

Looking ahead, I couldn't exactly see an end to it.

I turn in order to look at the rest of the hall but my attention is attracted immediately to a figure just a few feet away.

It was Y/N, standing with his back turned and staring down the other end of the hall.

Except... he was wearing what looked like the shirt I sometimes wear at night...

Then he turns to face me.

And the moment he sees me, a wide grin grows on his face..

"..Y/N?..," I say.

He replies with a, "Hello, Wednesday."

....

Not Y/N..

I can tell by the way he says my name.. 

I immediately ask, "...Where's Y/N?"

A mocking look of sadness appeared on his face. But he was unable to hold it long before smirking.

"I am Y/N."

"No, you're not," I reply, "I can feel it. So I'll ask again. Where is Y/N?"

He shakes his head while tutting at me.

"Unfortunately.. We're all Y/N down here," He tells me.

We?

At that moment, all the doors ahead of me start shaking and emitting the sound of banging. It was dozens or how many there actually were to the end of this side of the hall.

None of the ones behind me were though.

The look on faux-Y/N's face became joyous..

Then all the noise ceased at once...

One of the doors opened.

"Wednesday~"

Another Y/N was standing there, hands gripping the doorframe. His nails grew and dug deep into the wood. He was practically growling as he stared at me.

Another opened.

Another Y/N.

Another, "Wednesday!"

This Y/N was grinning at me, revealing the sharp fangs in his mouth as he stared. The look in his eyes appeared almost hungry for something to eat.

And then one after another, more doors swung open.