I'm Not Above Torture.

____________________

Wednesday's POV

It was late.

Only a day after learning the truth though.

Peaking around the corner, I see Tyler approaching.

We were mostly out of town. In the woods by a lone pavilion.

And we had a plan. Though by we, I don't just mean Y/N and I. There were others. Well, the others weren't privy to the entire plan that is.

The moment Tyler came to a stop to look around, I stepped out.

I took a few steps forward as he turned back.

When he notices me, he glances around, "Hey. I got your guys' note. Where's Y/N?"

"Where I always am."

Tyler turns around to see Y/N coming to a stop a few feet away.

"Right behind you," Y/N finishes.

I step over next to him.

"You, uh, you guys needed my help with something?," Tyler asked.

He gave us that obnoxious smile to feign innocence.

"Oh, last thing we need is your help," Y/N says, "The last time you 'helped' with anything, was the suggestion that Wednesday and I should have some time to ourselves without working on the case. And we all know what happened then."

I add, "Thing was left pinned to the wall. That was rather convenient timing."

Tyler's smile fell, "Woah, wait. You don't think--"

"We don't think. We know."

"We also know what you are, Galpin," Y/N tells him, "Kinbott most likely discovered this the same way I did. Your mother."

I then asked, "Why'd you kill her? Aren't Hyde's typically loyal to their masters?"

Tyler went to take a step forward, but found that he couldn't lift his foot.

Y/N's hand was raised as he wagged his finger at him.

"No moving," he told the stuck boy.

"Guys, th-this is nuts!," Tyler exclaimed.

"On Outreach day," I ignored, "I had told you we'd be visiting the old meeting house. Did Kinbott send you to spy on us?"

Tyler didn't answer, instead looking taken aback.

It was impressive acting.

"Though I have to hand it to you Tyler. Wounding yourself that night at the Gates Mansion, that was a masterstroke of misdirection," I told him.

Y/N added, "And we didn't even stop to realize. Your wound was smaller than mine. Almost as if whoever did it was in the process of transforming back to normal."

Tyler held his hands up.

"Okay, Okay, stop! Do you guys have any idea how insane you two sound right now?"

"I'm not crazy, Galpin," Y/N replies.

"Yea, well, I'm not a monster!," Tyler says back, "A-and if you guys truly thought that I was, why the hell would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me by yourselves?"

"Who says it's just us?," I asked.

And at that, the others came out from their hiding spots.

Bianca, Yoko, Ajax, Divina, and Kent.