Magic Man.

____________________

Wednesday's POV

For the past five minutes, I had been pacing back and forth in front of the window. Every so often I'd glance over at the clock.

The last time I checked, it said 9:27.

Three minutes until.. I guess there is no other term but date for whatever it is Y/N and I will be doing.

We haven't even spoken about what happened two nights ago and now we're going on a date... Though I suppose there is no real reason to speak about it.

It happened. It is a fact, and speaking about it won't exactly do anything. But would talking to him about it actually be the correct and normal course of action?

And what I feel towards him is simultaneously intoxicating and frightening all at once.

I honestly guess I kind of assumed we were.. already something, because of what happened. I guess I just thought it didn't need to be explicitly said...

Is that not how it works?

Granted, I have no actual experience with this.

9:28

I stop pacing and something catches my eye.

I move over towards a statue of a flamingo in a tutu.

Below it, just between its webbed feet, was a bottle of nail polish.

It was silver.

Silver Moon.

I picked it up and could hear the pattering of Thing getting closer.

The hand climbs up onto a desk in front of me.

He tapped to get my attention, before pointing at me and signing.

"I don't miss her," I respond.

He tried signing that I was lying.

But I tell him, "Your job is to guard that diary while I'm gone."

Thing gives a thumbs up.

9:29

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

He throws a few more signs, one of which was him crossing his fingers. To put it simply, he said 'good luck on your date'. But then after, told me to tell him all about it.

I step closer, placing the nail polish down, and tell him, "Whatever happens is between me and Y/N. There is absolutely no reason for me to tell you anything about it."

Then as I walk off, he merely waves giddily.

"Watch that diary!" I shout back as I exit the door.

_____

I made it there in less than a few minutes.

When I reached the front of the crypt, I saw that the doors were slightly ajar. A faint light shone from inside.

Instead of waiting, I decided to just enter.

The place looked a bit different.

Not by much, but there were significantly more cobwebs on the walls and ceilings. But there were also loads of candles lit around the place. On the steps. In a circle around the room.

But there were also sigils drawn all over the floor.

Y/N was sitting in the center of the steps. He hadn't noticed me yet, as he was still drawing in a few more symbols with a marker.