Harry, DROP YOUR PRIDE AND TALK TO DUMBLEDORE!

Answer to last question:

Malfoy Manor

I don't own PJO or HP. I'm not British or a man.

Hermione POV

When I woke up the next morning, Harry was already awake and looking freaked out.

I walked up to him and asked, "What's wrong now?"

He looked at me seriously and announced like it pained him, "Percy's been taken. Last night. Most likely by Death Eaters."

My jaw dropped.

Percy, the kind, sarcastic, fun guy, who has worse luck than Harry, was taken by none other than his grandfather's minions.

Death Eaters.

Why Percy of all people?

"Well," I started to ask, "you spoke to Dumbledore, right?"

Harry looked down.

"Harry!"

"Well I'm sorry Hermione but he's been ignoring me all year so far. I don't think he wants to talk to me. Ask him yourself."

"Harry. You are the one who discovered Percy missing. You are the one who needs to tell him. Not me. You!"

"Why?" Harry complained. "If he wanted me to talk to him, he would've asked. That simple."

"Harry, it's not 'that simple'. There must be a reason behind it. So drop your pride and GO TALK TO DUMBLEDORE!"

He looked shocked at my yelling but trudged out the door complaining.

Before he left he said to me, "If this goes downhill I'm blaming you."

And with those kind words floating in the air, he left.

Boys.

YOU GUYS I SWEAR! ALL YALL WANT ARE SOME UPDATES BUT I ONLY FEEL LIKE CLIFFIES!!! SO STOP ASKING!!!

Not really. I love it. It's so wonderful to hear how evil I am. >:) mwahaha.

Now. This is quite short, but it's all I could think of in her POV and want a Percy chapter before Harry.

Hint. Hint.

So yeah. But who even reads these things?

Next update WILL BE MONDAY.

NO EXECPTIONS.

Sorry.

Not.

Question time!!!!

What the big difference in the first Harry Potter book between England and America?

Let's see who gets it. I'm thinking of one in particular answer.

Love y'all (but apparently not enough for no cliffies)

Samigirl