Running Gingerbread Men And Snarky Snape's

Percy smiled.

"That's quite wonderful, Professor Umbridge, that you would say such a thing. Now since you just swore an oath to believe everything I say tonight, I best get started so we have the time to finish the story before I leave for Christmas Break.

"Now, the ministry doesn't seem to like the idea of Lord Voldemort returning. But you see, it's inevitable. I was taken by Death Eaters from Gryffindor Tower but a few days ago. I managed an escape and relocated myself back here. I'm certain you recall my absence from your class.

"But be that as it is, you must thoroughly believe that Voldemort has risen again. Since you swore an oath of great importance to hear my story, you simply must believe me for you have no other choice.

"So Umbridge, how does it feel to know the truth about You-Know-Who?"

Umbridge blinked.

'Oath of great importance?'

That seemed highly absurd. Especially that he could possibly trick her, Delores Umbridge Under Secretary to the Minister, to swear a binding oath.

Yet at the same time, she did feel lighter. As if she finally knew everything rather than blocked it out; and that alone was enough to scare her into thinking it was the truth.

But now if that was the truth, then the entire ministry would be made a fool of when the truth came out.

So, to her at the time, she did the only reasonable thing in this situation.

She ran for her office.

Percy watched as Umbridge ran away, smiling to himself. He knew it should get going to Grimmauld Place, but he had something he had to do before hand.

Percy strode towards Snape's office. This was the first time he ventured into it seeing as how even though Snape and he were friends, Percy did very much so value his head in its proper place without having been burnt to a liquidy crisp.

Yes. Liquidy crisp makes sense.

Does it bother you?

Didn't think so.

Percy knocked on Snape's door, fully aware of the time, but needing to announce to him something before he left to join the Weasley's.

Snape threw open the door. Percy lifted an eyebrow.

"Severus, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand. I very much so like my eyes and do not wish to become Mad Eye Moody 2.0."

Snape snarled. "What do you want Perseus. Do you even know what hour it is?"

"Yes Severus I am fully aware of that. I have come to ask you something before I head out."

Snape narrowed his eyes. "Out to where?"

Percy rolled his eyes. "There. I'll explain if you would let me in."

So Severus Snape let Percy Jackson inside his office where he spoke of the recent occurrences and developments. The eyebrows upon Snape's head seemed to attempt an escape throughout it. Once Percy had elaborated on the details he set out to ask what he had come for.

"Severus, Dumbledore is going to ask you to give Occlumency lessons to Harry--Don't interrupt until I'm done!--He wishes you do them for reasons he won't tell me, but I need you to try and convince Albus to tell Harry what's going on. I've had to deal with things like this and Albus doesn't get that I might know more about this than he does. Please promise to me that you will attempt to convince Dumbledore."

Severus eyed the boy in front of him, forced to lead armies since learning of his heritage. He knew that Percy would know what's best so he said:

"I promise I will try. But Albus can be as stubborn as you sometimes."

Percy smiled at that. "Thank you, Sev. A lot."

Snape rolled his eyes. "You got what you wanted. Now get out and let me sleep."

Percy laughed. "There's the Snape I know and love. Alright. See you soon."

And with that Percy Jackson exited the Potion Master's office with a plan in mind.

And that plan could very well be the death of the wizarding world as we know it.

Or, it could be its survival.

I have a new story out. It's a friend's story but still. Go check it out. It's called The 7 Deadly Sins.

Nothing else to say.

Love y'all.

Samigirl.