Don't know what to name it so I doug thee "Something Random"

I don't own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. Only the plot.

Answer to last question: The name.

England: Philosophers Stone
America: Sorcerers Stone.

Apparently 'Muricans are to good for the normal.

You guys are soooo lucky right now. I seriously considered not doing a Percy chapter for this update. So I'll only do part Percy. I need some evil in here! Can you blame me?

Yes. Feel free to.

Please look at media. Give feedback too. Thanks.

Percy's POV

"You're better."

Those words kept rebounding in my ears.

"You're better."

Better than what? A Jackelope? A tapeworm? A dolphin? I was almost all of those.

"You're better."

After Voldemort... you know I'm just going to call him Big V... after Big V told me that, he also said that he would quote on quote, "See you later." That worried me. Now that I've seen him in a baby blue beanbag chair, I'm really hesitant to see what else he has in store. Especially because he is the most evil wizard of all time, you know?

Torture? Spontaneous combustion? Another beanbag? Shopping with crazy lady?

Shudders. Never mind.

Please be spontaneous combustion. Please. Not beanbag or shopping.

Big V had some guy with really long blond hair lead me to my room. I had the crazy urge to pet his head, but I restrained myself.

Focus Percy! You're a captive! Focus!

How could I get out of this one?

Surely by now Hogwarts or at least Dumbledore and the Golden Trio know I'm gone, right?

I mean, I'm in the same dormitory as two of the 4.

I sat down on my bed pondering all that I've heard today.

Harry's POV

I trudged in the direction of Dumbledore's office, knowing I want going to get in. I was worried about Percy. But I'd like to say that I know him, and he can handle this. He's been through worse. A lot worse, apparently. But still. Death Eaters.

Not jealous of him, that's for sure.

I arrived outside of the eagle when I remembered I didn't know the password. I mentally cursed myself. Then I heard a voice from behind,

"Harry?"

(AN/ You don't know the temptation to stop here. But I restrained the evil)

I turned around so fast I almost got whiplash.

Dumbledore was speaking to me again.

I took a deep breath. "It's Percy."

That got his attention. "Let's go in."

He said the password and we entered his office. I then spilt what I knew.

The waking up in the night, seeing Percy's bed empty, going down just to see his shoe there, the picture frame slashed again. Dumbledore listened the whole time, never interrupting, but getting increasingly worried.

He rubbed his wrinkled face. "I'm afraid you're right, Harry. Death Eaters are the only option. I wish I knew how to get him back but..."

He paused in speaking. "It would be a death sentence. I will try to discover ways to get him back but I don't know how well anything will work. We shall just hope for the best for now."

With that he ushered me out of his office. I made eye contact once and felt a snake inside of me.

Weird.

Ok. So yes, evil is still here. Cliffy still? Part of me hopes so. Now...FEEDBACK ON THIS PLEASE!!!

ANSWER THIS

Should I:

Make Percy join Big V

Make him come back to Hogwarts possessed by Big V

Make him escape on his own

Make someone rescue him

Leave him to rot for a few more chapters

Make Fates be jerks and torture the poor guy. Like seriously all this torture in fanfics is just sad.

Really sad

SO PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK. WONT DO ANY SOARE CHAPTERS UNTIL I GET SOME

(That should convince some >:))

Question time!!!

HOW DOES J.K. ROWLING SAY WHICH NUMBER IN THE SERIES IT IS?

Thanks for reading

Love y'all

Samigirl