Pukwudgies and Hidebehinds

Dumbledore, you better be here, Percy thought annoyedly. Cause if you're not, I will personally take this rubber snake and shove it up your— Percy cut off his thought there. Bad Percy.

Percy opened the door to the run down shack slowly, hoping not to get mauled by a rabid Pukwudgie. Percy shook his head. Try not to remember that. That was really bad.

After opening the door, Percy gave a sigh of relief. Finally. He'd finally found Dumbledore.

I swear. The journey to get here better be worth it.

Percy reflected on his journey as he looked at Dumbledore.

After leaving the Great Wall of China's cavern, saying goodbye to many rainbow turtles beforehand, of course, Percy decided to try and find Dumbledore to see if he knew anything about what Percy found.

Percy had put all the random, hopefully important, trinkets in a bag he found on the floor and trekked back to the outside world.

Percy vapor traveled to Number Twelve Grimmauld Place to ask if Dumbledore had appeared there. Besides the original fright he gave Sirius upon entering, and Sirius's threat to castrate him if it happened again, Percy discovered that Dumbledore had been at the house for a short while. Then he left, supposedly on important business. Sirius told Percy to stop by anytime.

Percy left after that.

He decided to head to Hogsmeade next. Maybe Dumbledore's brother, Aberforth, knew where he went. (Don't ask how Percy knows about Aberforth. Maybe it's the magic. Shhhh.)

Aberforth threatened him in a similar way to Sirius when he entered and interrupted his sleep. Except this time there was a lot more detail on how, and it all had to do with the rusty spoon beside Aberforth's bed.

Percy quickly left that place too.

With no leads to go on, Percy was left wandering aimlessly for another three days.

He went to America, passed out for four hours because he traveled so far, and visited the wizarding school in America, Ilvermorny. The headmaster said that she wasn't speaking to Dumbledore at the moment, and that Percy should get his [insert colorful words here] back to England. But she also let Percy know that he was welcome to call her at anytime.

Percy left that place very fast as well.

The remaining days were spent in Sweden, Spain, where he somehow wound up fighting a bull named El Pelo, France, where he was forced to eat frogs and wear funny clothes, Egypt, Japan, where he wore a funny robe thing while some martial arts master beat him up, Germany, and finally back to England.

Then, Percy stumbled, quite literally, upon Dumbledore's location.

So incredibly exhausted by now, Percy walked into a pub in downtown London. His intentions were to get a drink and sleep, but suddenly, he saw a man with really long white hair and wearing robes walk into a different pub.

Percy walked over to that pub in trepidation, and this is where the chapter began.

As he was walking into the pub, a random force pulled him inside the room and he tripped over the step by the door on his flight in.

When Percy looked up, everyone was looking at him, and Dumbledore was smiling, eyes twinkling with mischief. Percy stood up, walked over to Dumbledore, and said, "The headmistress at Ilvermorny says that you're a [more colorful words] and that I should pass that along. I wasn't going to, but after four days of searching, I can't help but agree."

Dumbledore's grin faded when Percy mentioned the headmistress there. That was a story he didn't want repeated. He glanced at Percy wondering if he knew the tale. Let's hope not.

"Perseus," Dumbledore interrupted. "I thought you would know better than to cuss in front of your headmaster."

Percy snorted. "Well Umbridge ain't here, is she?"

Dumbledore gave Percy a tired look. "Isn't."

Percy returned the look. "If you spent the time I did trying to track down some random old man who proved more elusive than a Hidebehind, then you wouldn't care about proper grammar either, buddy."

Dumbledore looked at Percy quizzically. "When did you learn about Hidebehinds?"

"In America."

"Why would I have been in America?"

"Don't question me, alright. That's my job. I need to know if you understand something I came across."

Dumbledore watched as Percy pulled out a small bag. Then as he dumped its contents on the table. "Know what they are?"

Dumbledore leaned forward and examined the items. He gingerly picked up the plastic ring. "I think I do. They're horcruxes."

"Horse fuxes?"

"Horcruxes. Part of someone's soul is inside items. Those items have to be destroyed to kill the person."

"Oh. So these are Voldemort's."

"Yes. It would appear these are replicas of Voldemort's horcruxes. The diary has been taken care of. The ring... I can manage that one. But the rest, Harry will need to know. It is his job to do this."

Percy looked at Dumbledore. "I take it I need to go back to Hogwarts then."

Dumbledore looked up from the ring replica. "Yes. It would seem so."

Percy nodded. Hogwarts, here I come."