Brains and Thoughts Were Never in Style

Guys. It's really sad.

I'm having writers block again.

Ugh.

Please, like, just please, send in some ideas for me. Please.

3rd POV

Umbridge has never exactly been what you might call "in control". She often, in fact, was ruled by others. Her need to please was overwhelming for most people, and she didn't seem to notice.

That is what makes her such an easy target for Eidolons.

You see, Voldemort doesn't know much, but he knows the basics of Percy's heritage. He thought that if you control someone with something impossible to fight off, it would work wonders for getting information on his grandson.

Let's just say he was disappointed.

Big V never truly knew why Percy Jackson didn't want to be on his side. He thought the whole world would've if they knew about him.

So his thoughts were, maybe Percy Jackson isn't like the rest of the world.

••••••

"My lord," Lucius Malfoy began, "we were unsuccessful in finding the boy."

It's not like Voldemort expected any less. But he still didn't think that he would just disappear.

"Well then, Lucius," he hissed, "why are you back here?"

Lucius' mouth flopped open and closed several times. Then he bowed and left, leaving Voldemort with his thoughts.

Voldemort didn't understand why Percy did not want to join him. Like, come on, he sat in a baby blue beanbag for him! But apparently it didn't matter. Percy Jackson didn't care enough about the liberation of his kind (well, other kind) to try to fight with either side really.

Percy Jackson was an enigma.

But this enigma, Voldemort was determined to solve.

•••••

The minister of magic, Cornelius Fudge, sat at his desk, deep in thought.

He had been told many insane things in his life, but one had taken the lead.

When Harry Potter said Voldemort returned, Fudge didn't want to believe it. In fact, he wanted to exile Potter right then and there. But then Dumbledore, the most well known and likely most popular person agreed with Potter, and the world went to chaos.

It's not something Fudge wanted to believe.

Yet still, a feeling in the back of his mind told him it was true. That the wizarding world should prepare for war.

Fudge couldn't bring himself to do it.

He didn't want to disrupt the peace.

He didn't want to lose his pride.

But mainly, he didn't want to prove a certain Harry Potter right.

I know it's short and sucks. But I am suffering from writers block.

Love y'all (please send in ideas)

Samigirl

IDEAS