We Corner The Victim

Harry's POV

I punched him.

Hard.

In the jaw.

Oh no.

BAD!

Why d I do that? What made me do that?

"Uhhh.... hi. Percy. How are you?" I asked, rather nervously.

His eyes were still widened in shock. He didn't even touch his jaw. His mouth was gaping. Hermione and Ron exchanged nervous glances. All of a sudden, Percy started to laugh.

It was strange. One minute, he looked like he'd been frozen after watching his favorite book characters fall into Hell, the next he was on the ground laughing his butt off. We stared at him.

He finally gasped for air and said, "Gods, your reaction was priceless! That was amazing! But seriously dude, you need to work on how you hit. That wasn't much. Hard, yes. But not much."

He pried himself up and chuckled again. Noticing the time, he started walking back towards Hogwarts. Ron and Hermione followed, looking at me worriedly. I went after them in a trance. I think I was blinking once a second.

What?

Just?

Happened?

We reached the door five minutes before curfew hit. Percy told us to head back to the common room. He said he needed to speak to Dumbledore. We grudgingly left for Gryffindor Tower, threatening him about leaving.

We walked back in silence.

"So," Ron started, "you punched Percy, and he laughed?"

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah. Weird."

"No kidding."

Hermione rolled her eyes and sat down on a couch waiting for Percy's arrival.

(A/N READ THIS: So I decided to try this chapter half and half. Half 1st POV half 3rd. On the third I use no thought. Just write. Please say your favorite.)

3rd POV

The trio all sat down, awaiting Percy's arrival. They wondered what was taking so long, even though it had really only been 7 minutes.

When the portrait opened up, the three jumped to their feet and cornered the entering person.

It wasn't Percy.

It was Neville.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Neville. Uh... well just be letting you through..." They backed away embarrassed.

The next time the door opened, the group looked up.

It was Percy this time.

They once again cornered the person and this time, the victim didn't look shocked. Percy raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Harry walked him over the head. "That's all you have to say?! You were missing for a while, Jackson. Why the Bloody Hell did you go with the Death Eaters?"

Percy's face hardened. "I didn't 'go with' the Death Eaters, Harry. I was taken by them. What makes you think I would go with them?!"

Percy looked a little mad. Harry backed up.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I was just worried about you is all."

Percy nodded looking at Ron and Hermione.

"Do you two have anything to add to Harry's rant?"

"No," Hermione said. Ron shook his head.

"Wonderful," Percy announced. "So that means I can now go to bed. I really would appreciate it if villains had better hotel service."

And with that, he went up the stairs leaving Hermione and Harry with one very confused Ron.

"What's Hotel Service?"

Hermione shook her head, then began to explain. Harry escaped Before she included him too.

And that's done. So yeah that's another chapter. No cliff hanger this time.

I think.

So here's a question that may benefit some of you as well.

What are some good Chaos Army stories and PJO and HoO comfession stories?

I'm really into those right now.

It's weird. I started out like this:

Original work

PJO and HP crossovers

Avengers and PJO crossovers

Twilight PJO mixes

Chaos stories

Confessions and Chaos

So yeah. I keep changing.

Any other ones I should do?

Love y'all

Samigirl