Snakes and Staring Contests

I'm using 3rd POV here because it's become easier for me to write and enjoy it. I'll use thought though. Sorry to tell haters of it but I'm writing it so I gotta make do.

Btw, am I the only one who has two crossovers and constantly forgets what happens in which? Cause I'm a little mixed up here. I'll Try to make it simple for yall.

3rd POV

Percy woke up in the middle of the night to screaming. His eyes shot open and landed on Harry. Percy's brow furrowed as he got up. The rest of the dorm was awaking too. Ron got up and stared at Percy, wondering why he just stood there. He turned back to his friend and tried to wake him up. Percy had a look of concentration in his face. He was studying Harry like a complicated blueprint.

Finally, Harry woke up, and Neville had left to get Professor McGonagall.

Percy was still staring.

Harry puked.

Ron gagged.

Harry began speaking.

"A snake. Ron--your dad--he's been attacked. Attacked by a snake. He's in trouble. Bleeding really badly. Ron--"

Ron eyed Percy and Percy returned the glance, but with understanding on his part. Ron spoke to Harry.

"Mate, what d'you mean? He's fine, you just started thrashing around--"

Percy cut him off.

"Harry, tell me exactly what happened in the dream. It's important."

Harry was about to speak when McGonagall walked in.

"Potter, what is it? Mr. Longbottom said you had a dream."

"It wasn't a dream! Ron's dad! He's been attacked by a snake! He won't make it long! We need to find hi--"

"We'll find him Potter. Don't worry. Why don't I take ti and Mr. Weasley to Dumbledore. Mr. Jackson, could you--"

"Professor, I think I know what's going on. I can help."

Percy looked McGonagall right in the eye, sincere. She tightened her mouth and nodded. The boys followed.

~~~Time skip hasn't appeared in a while. SAY HI TO TIME SKIP!!!~~~

Harry finished explaining what had occurred in his dream. Percy and Dumbledore looked at each other, then quickly looked away.

They could talk later.

Dumbledore created a port key to Grimmauld Place, and told the now whole Weasley family to grab it.

Percy purposefully stayed back.

Albus turned to him.

"Yes, Perseus?"

"Percy's fine. And, sir, you know why Harry's seeing these things, don't you?"

Albus looked Percy in the eye.

"I have my suspicions."

"Which are probably correct."

"It's not my place to interfere just yet, my boy. Not yet."

"Albus, Harry needs help. You can't just let him wallow. He'll think it's all his fault. Trust me. I've been the victim of dreams to many times to feel free of them."

Dumbledore regarded Percy.

"And maybe, that's what he needs. After all, this war will be his to lead."

And that's a wrap.

READ
THIS
NOTE
NOW!!!!!!

I can't update this story or my other the rest of this week and next. I'll be on vacation. So two less updates on Hogwarts teacher, and one less on this.

Thanks guys.

THATS ALL NEEDED TO READ!!

You know I can't help but feel like that was a cliffy. Hmmm. 😇😇😇

Anyway, thanks for reading guys.

Question is:

Guess the quote. Series and who to:

"If we can't do this together, we don't stand a chance."

And follow up:

"If we're not together, we're dead."

Clue is ELECTRICITY

Love y'all

Samigirl