I Am Officially Scared of Chinese Men

The idea for part of this plot was from @gabbylikesmileyfaces

I have her to thank for an...amazing idea. I hope I do it justice Gabby!

Her idea involved the old man. #:^() <-- Let's pretend that's an old guy.

And if any of you guys have an idea for the story, feel free to share it! It is so much easier to write when others have given their ideas. And a lot more fun. I never would have thought of this one.

The last we saw of Percy Jackson, he was being chased by dozens of Lord shouting horses, he learned how famous he was in China, for his name was on many books, and he had almost escaped when he heard the fateful words of.....

My Lord! My Lord! My Lord!

Yep. Feeling the love.

So I guess you could say that the last we heard of Percy Jackson instead. That works too.

Let's go visit our favorite hero, shall we?

**********

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Stop it! Stop it! I did nothing!"

Percy looked up to see a herd of horses surrounding him. He groaned. "What will it take for you to leave me alone?" The horses looked at each other. Percy gulped.

Uh oh.

Three-hundred doughnuts later, Percy headed back to the streets of China. He looked over at the shops on the side of the main road. The things inside were pretty cool. But there was this one shop that was full to the brim with Chinese gods. Percy groaned. As if he needed anymore gods to worry about.

A local old man in passing eyed him. A scowl was etched into his features. The man had a cane that was made of wood. On the wood were hundreds of symbols. Percy didn't know what they meant. The man was speaking to him angrily. Almost yelling in Chinese gibberish that made no sense to him, but the people around seemed to get it; and they didn't seem to want to stick around.

Percy's obvious lack of cognizance was making the old man even more furious. He picked up his cane to wave it at him menacingly. Percy's face grew into an even more confused look. What was going on?

Percy and the old man whom he decided to name Ying Yang were the only ones left on the street. His eyes darted around, seriously perplexed on what was happening.

Ying Yang's shouting had now grown to a peak, and his cane was beginning to look like something that could do damage.

Percy began to slowly walk backwards which did not go unseen by Ying. Ying began walking forward without the cane, tracing Percy's steps. Percy paced backwards a little faster upon noticing that. The man also increased his pace.

Percy glanced around at the empty streets one more time.

Then he bolted, screaming, cane waving old man, Ying Yang, in tow.

The only thought on his mind?

Well actually, he had two.

Why can't I accomplish what I was supposed to in China?

And

Why can't anything in China like me but Fangirls?

The plot is still building. By that knowledge, it will be a while before it's completed.

But I already have 3 stories for y'all to vote on when the time comes. Hope y'all enjoy them once they arrive. (Which won't happen for a long time. You've been warned)

Remember, any ideas you have I will gladly look into.

I hope I did this justice @gabbylikesmileyfaces

Until next time.

Love y'all

Samigirl