Winner and UPDATE

Congrats to Emer28702000 for the new cover of His Mother's Side. Thanks for all the covers entered, and it was hard, but I chose this one finally. I love it.

Now for the real update that's really late. My phone fell in water so I couldn't use it. Sorry.

For being late I'll give a long Percy chapter.

Percy POV

I'd been stuck in a room for a while now. I lost track of the time. I get the basics, I guess. Food and water. But I've been locked up since my last "talk" with Big V.

Flashback (Doofenshirmz voice)

I had sat down at the table to eat at Big V's insistence. I felt awkward there; the only kid in a group of baddies would've been bad enough, but Big V wanted some quality time with his grandson and I knew it would defiantly be productive. Probably torture filled.

"So, Perseus," Big V started.

"Percy," I interrupted. "Just Percy."

I know it's dangerous to be snappish to the worlds most evil snake-man, but Perseus is a big no-no for me.

#Nicosaysno

#CanPercysaynotoo

#Percyshallsayno

#Persassysaysnono

(A/N wow I got carried away there. Sorry)

He narrowed his eyes, but did as I asked.

"So, Percy... how do you feel about joining me?"

I turned my head towards him fast enough to pop my neck.

"Ow. And I wasn't aware of joining you..."

His turn to look surprised. "I thought that was established once I gave you a room."

I raised my eyebrows. "Maybe wizards are more different than I thought. In my world, you need to ask someone before assuming anything."

He looked shocked at this. I guess he forgot he was half muggle.

"I guess so. Percy, will you join our side? Fight for us?"

I looked at him incredulously.

"Why would I do that? You kidnapped me anyway."

And let's just say we fought a little bit. He got the dude with the awesome blond hair to bring me to a room. I haven't spoken with anyone since.

Flashback ends

So I have sat on this bed and paced these floors for three to five days. I've wondered if I could travel out of here using water.

It's something I've pondered for a long time. Since I knew about Shadow Travel. I think it's called Vapor Travel. And only a few sons of Poseidon could ever do it. It was said to be harder than escaping Tartarus for most.

Well, I'll never have to go down there to find out.

I think I won't.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. Bad luck right there.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my body becoming water. The form of Vapor Travel is supposed to let you reform your body somewhere else.

I heard a noise and lost my focus.

"Styx," I muttered. That was always the hardest part of the travel. Focusing. The slightest distraction can make you fail.

I was never going to get this.

(A/N if he personally knew Coach Hedge I would've mentioned something right there. Try to guess it)

No Percy. Say positive.

I tried again.

And again.

And again.

I just couldn't get it to work.

The bad thing about this is that when you try it, it'll drain you, so you have to take breaks or you'll crash for days.

I stopped. Maybe I could escape without godly powers.

Against wizards and witches though? Doubtful.

I had to try though.

I attempted Vapor Travel once more without success, before realizing that when I tried the door, it wasn't even locked.

Now at the time I didn't think that maybe, just maybe, wizards would have a spell that would tell them when someone enters or exits a certain place.

Call me an idiot if you wish. I've heard it before.

I crept down the hall. Hermes would be proud of my stealth. I had just managed to exit the mansion when I heard the people.

I had time to say "Uh oh," before running at top speed.

I was being chased. I couldn't control where I was headed or anything. I just ran like my life depended on it.

Because it did.

I was so busy running I didn't notice the feeling in my gut get more intense as I ran.

Right before I was caught, the world dissolved, and the last thing I saw was the startled faces of my captors.

And chapter done. So how was it? Sorry I didn't update. Phone got wet. Couldn't use it.

Alright so yes I am feeling evil again.

Mwahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahagahahhahahahahapancakehahahahahhahajoebobhahahahhahahahahawordshahahhahahahadiehahahha

So yeah. Once again congrats to the cover winner and here is the question.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

I already know. I just wanna hear your thoughts.

So yeah, peace out and all that fuzz.

Love y'all

Samigirl