Chapter 8

Madina's POV

I woke up at 4:50am and went to the bathroom to do my business. I performed ablution and came out.

Immediately I came out I saw Ahmed already awake. He said I should wait for him, so we could pray together.

I took two praying mats and spread it. One in front and the other one a little bit back but by the side.

He came out and I wore my long hijab so we could pray. We prayed fajr prayers and started reading the Holy Book, Qur'an which he recites beautifully.

At 6am, he want back to bed and I went to tour the house, as the early bird I am.

First, I toured the second floor which has the master suite, another separate sitting room and 7 rooms. This house is large.

All the rooms are large and beautifully decorated. The house screams luxury.

After touring the second floor, I went downstairs where there's the sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen, a pantry, and 3 other bedrooms.

The sitting room is very big and luxurious. It is connected to the dining room which had a very long table with about 18 chairs arranged neatly by the sides and one at each end of the table.

I love it.

Up next was the kitchen. I opened the white door that led to it and it was superb. It has every thing you could wish for. I didn't admire the place when I came to cook last night because I was tired. It has all the appliances needed and a huge island table. I am so excited to cook here.

As I was touring the house, I saw another stairs that leads downstairs. It was a basement with different games to play. It is like a game room. It is one of the rooms that have fun colors, because mostly, the rooms are white and golden.

In the basement, there's a library and an office.

I left there and went back to the first floor to cook when I saw about 6 people cleaning. They said, they are the maids. I went straight to the kitchen and there too, I met a middle aged woman cooking.

"Good morning, Ma'am" She greeted and went further to introduce herself before I even responded. "My name is Evelyn and I'm the chief maid and also the cook of the house."

"Morning, Evelyn, My name is Madina. Please do call me that. I don't being addressed formally cause it makes me feel old." I told her

"Ohh Okay then." She said with a smile on her face.

"Yes. About the cooking, just leave it to me. I'll do it from today. I'll look for you to assist me when needed. " I said to her.

"Okay, as you say."

I dismissed her and went on to start frying the potatoes she peeled and cut into small pieces. I then started making egg sauce. After frying the potatoes, I peeled two plantains and fried it too.

I made some coffee because I love it and made tea for Abubakar.

After that I served everything in a dish and went to call Abubakar. Hopefully he's awake.

I entered the room to find it empty. Just when I was about to knock on the bathroom door, the closet door opened and he came out ready to go to work.

"I came to tell you breakfast is ready." I told him.

"Thanks, let go and eat then."

We went downstairs and ate in complete but comfortable silence. After eating, he told me we will go and greet our parents later in the evening.

Speaking of my parents. I hadn't contacted anyone from my family. Ahhh

I don't even know where my phone is rn. I went to check it and luckily, I found it in the bag my sister packed for me yesterday before she left.

I switched it on and thankfully it's 90%. I called my sister first, I asked her about her husband and daughter and then chatted for a while.

After that I called my mom, and I told her I'll be coming home later with Abubakar. We also chatted for sometimes and she gave the phone to my dad too.

Lastly, I called my twin brothers and they kept asking me if I'm fine and if my so called husband is bullying me. Haha I miss them so much. We talked for some time before we ended the call.

Now all I have to do is rest and sleep more. No work for me today. Perks of being the boss.

..........................................................
That's all for today!
Good night!
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.
Also follow me on Instagram @novelsbyalbau