Chapter 24

Madina's POV
It's really nice of Abubakar to make that decision and I have no problem with it. At least I know he still cares for me.

I love how he is trying to be fair between us and I am really happy he realized his mistakes.

But the question is: why am I happy with that decision?

It's not like I love him, though I won't deny that I have started liking him. Yes, you read it right.

Even though it's not my days, he makes sure I am fine before going out in the morning and before going to bed at night.

It's been two days now since that night and it's my turn. I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner for him since he enjoys my food more than the cook's.

I have refrained myself from cooking for him because it will look disrespectful to do that since it was Mariya's turn.

After cooking, I left for my bedroom and freshen up. I don't like the smell of food on me. Some of his clothes have been moved here yesterday so my wardrobe is a bit full.

I think I will need a bigger wardrobe to fit all out clothes but that's for later.

I prayed Magrib prayers and recited some Azkar. I left the room and went to the kitchen to move the food to the dinning room. I set the table and went back to my room.

Mariya has been trying to start a fight with me this past few days but I was not in the mood to say anything to her.

I have slot on my plate currently. My brand is about to release it's first ever concealer which is in different shades and it was just so stressful. But I have a competent team of workers who can do everything even when I am away.

I was chatting with my sister when I heard the door opening and Abubakar entered the room with his signature smile, which made him more handsome. Just one look and you can tell his tired.

"Hey beautiful, how was day?" He asked cutting off my train of thought.

" Hi, It was good I think. How was work?" I asked, and stood to help him keep his things since this is his first time spending the night here and he doesn't know how things are kept. I hate when things are no arranged well.

" It was stressful, had a lot of meetings and my PA sort of messed up my schedule. But nothing your food can't fix." He said smiling while I smiled shyly.

I helped him with this bag and shoes and also took out his pyjamas from the wardrobe. He went to the bathroom to shower and I took his office outfit to the laundry room.

I came back and met him wearing his pyjamas and trust me it's kinda awkward for me. I have never seen him dressing in my life. Can you believe that?

I looked away and pretended to be looking for something.

" You know it's not a sin to see me like this right? I mean it's your right wifey." He said smirking.

"I don't know what you're saying." I said sharply and turned around blushing furiously.

I can't believe this man is teasing me! He is so shameless.

" You know you can even touch me, right?" He said and encircled his arms around me from behind and it made gasp.

"Let's go and eat." I said but he's not ready to leave me because I felt his voice beside my neck, close to my ears.

"Why baby, when we can enjoy here with me and you only. Or are you shy? You know you can tell me right. It will be our little secret. Nobody will know." he said and I felt a hint of smile from the way he was talking.

I don't know why but all of a sudden, I can't form words to say. With my back on his chest, I can feel the muscles of his front chest and abdominal wall. And it's not helping matters. Don't forget his breath exhale on my neck.

" Okay wifey, I can see cat got your tongue let's go and eat." He said and turned me around. He kissed me on the forehead and place his hand on mine.

We interlaced our hand together and he pulled it to his lips and place a kiss on it. To be sincere it made my knees weak. What this man does to me.

We went out of the room and straight to the dinning room. We met Mariya sitting on the table already eating. Thank God I cooked a lot today.

We ate and Abubakar complimented me. Mariya just sat there and minded her own business which I was thankful for. At least no drama right.

Or did I say that early??????

***********************
Hi my loves,
Ho y'all doing??
How the weekend going?
I am so sorry for not updating yesterday.
I have been busy with school, exam's in 2 weeks.
Crazy right??
Any ways I love y'all, thank you for the support and love.
Keep voting, commenting and sharing.
Wish you a lovely and fruitful weekend.