Chapter 25

Madina's POV
We were sleeping at night when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up from the bed and went towards the door, only to open it and meet a crying Mariya.

I closed the door and came out of the room so as not to disturb Abubakar since he's too tired from the meetings he had at work.

"Let me see my husband. I want to talk to him not you." She said looking at me, angrily.

"What's the problem? Please Mariya I'm begging you if it's not serious just leave and wait till Fajr. He's already asleep, deeply. He's tired." I said pleadingly.

"No, I'm serious. It is very important. I need to talk to him." She said.

Well she's also his wife and she has the right to talk to him about her personal issues and it must be an important stuff for her to come looking for him by this time.

I went in and woke him up.

"Abubakar, Abubakar. Wake up" I said gently.

" Is there any problem, Madina?" He asked as he sat up.

"Well, I think there is, because Mariya is crying and she said she needs to talk to you as it is an important stuff." I told him

" I hope it is." He said as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

I decided to stay in my room, so they can have enough privacy. I checked the time and it's 1 am in the morning.

I waited for him for about 30 minutes and he's still not back. I wonder what's the problem. I hope it's not that much serious.

It's 2 am now and he's still not back yet, so I decided to sleep rather than wait for him.

I was about to doze off when I heard the door opening and closing. I turned around and met an angry looking Abubakar.

I don't know why Mariya is so annoying some times. in as much as I don't want to say anything about it, I had to think about her being inconsiderate.

For Gods sake, he is her husband and he was very tired. Yet, she felt the need to disturb him this night.

With the way he looks angry, I know it is not something serious. That woman needs serious deliverance.

In as much as I want to ask him what the problem is, I couldn't since it is none of my business. So I decided to mind my business and go to sleep.

🦋🦋🦋
As usual, I woke up at 4:50 am to pray Fajr prayers and wake Abubakar up. We prayed and read Quran together for some time.

At around six, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast since Abubakar is going to office this morning. Speaking about him, brought back the thought of how he looked angry when he came back from Mariya and he didn't even sleep till almost 4 am because he has been tossing and turning on the bed.

I just hope it is nothing serious. He isn't himself this morning and it is getting me worried. I deeply sighed and concentrated on cooking breakfast.

I finished cooking after some time and went to check him in the bedroom. I saw him sleeping and that got me shocked, and I panicked because he will be late for work.

"Hey, hey wake up." I said panicking.

"Yes, is there any problem wifey?" He asked worry and concern lacing his face as he opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

"Well Mr, you will be late for work today and your breakfast is ready." I said

"How can I be late for work, wifey, huh?" He asked

"What do you mean?" I asked looking all confused.

" I can see you have forgotten that this handsome man here, who happens to be your husband is the boss at his office and he can go to work at whatever time he wants." He said smugly.

"Ohhhh" I said, lost for words.

"Yes,and now I can cuddle with you all day." He said and I smiled shyly.

"Since you don't want to go to work early, you have to brush your teeth and eat breakfast." I said.

"You don't want to cuddle me, huh?" He said and pout. Oh he looks so cute right now.

"Go and brush your teeth, Mr" I said and stood up to check his clothes for the day.

This man is becoming shameless day by day.

He went to the bathroom to do his business and I brought out his clothes. To avoid any embrassment, I left the room immediately.

You can't blame me, he's HOT.

************************
Assalamualaikum my readers,
Jumma'at Mubarak.
How y'all doing today?
Don't forget to vote, comment and share the book with your friends and family.
Also, follow me on Instagram @novelsbyalbau
Love you.