Chapter 26

Madina's POV
After breakfast, Abubakar refused to go to work claiming he is the boss and can do whatever he likes. Surprisingly, Mariya have been so friendly and it's kind of creepy. I mean she is never friendly to me.

Now we are in the bedroom watching some movies. We have been doing this for the past 6 hours and it's almost time for Zuhr prayers now.

Immediately after we prayed, he ordered food for us from my favorite restaurant. We waited for some time before it was delivered and we ate.

The rest of the day went with us cuddling, talking and laughing at our lame jokes.

But what is this feeling?

🦋🦋🦋🦋
Author's POV

Somewhere in an underground building, a man was sitting in a seat that looks like a throne listening to what he was being told on the phone.

" Sir, she's married to her father's friend's son. He's name is Abubakar and is a CEO of a company here. For her, she has opened her brand and has shops around the capital sir. Abubakar recently got married to his girlfriend,Mariya." The man on the other side told him.

"Okay, I need more information " He said in his deep husky voice.

"Okay, sir I will try to get more information."

"Good!"

The man stood up and went straight to another part of the building where you can hear the screams of people.

He met a man being beaten there. He stood aside took out a dagger and threw it straight to the man. The died instantly and he smiled happily.

He left the place and left the underground building.

This man is Hayat Sani. He is a Mafia Don. A man feared by all. He is a wanted criminal who even the government failed to catch. He loves only two women; His mother and his lovely Madina.

🦋🦋🦋🦋
Abubakar's POV
Life have been good with Madina even though both of us have been busy. The house has been peaceful with everything being in order. I left home this morning feeling very excited because I have a deal to crack today and if it goes well then I am going to feel blessed. Well I am already blessed but you know what I mean.

I drove in to the parking lot of the company and park my call at the VIP section . I hopped off and went straight in to the building. I went to my office floor and met my PA there. We discussed about the meetings we have today, my schedule for next month and other stuff related to work.

At 12:30 pm, the client came and we discussed. We ended up signing the contract and to say I am excited is an understatement. I was about to enter my office room when my phone beeped.

A message came in from a private number and it says;

I WILL TAKE WHAT IS MINE. JUST WAIT AND SEE!

It is confusing because I have never stole or taken something from somebody. Everything that belongs to me is halal. So what is it that this person is talking about and how did I acquire it?

Well I guess only time will tell and if this is a misunderstanding from the person's point of view then I hope Allah will resolve it.

I can't deny the fact that the message is disturbing. I mean I have a lot of people that I love so much and I fear that this person might try to hurt them to get to me. My family is my weakness.

I prayed Zuhr and asked God to make everything right. He always help his servant.

The rest of the day went in a blur with me walking non stop to get the message out of my mind. When I checked the time, it was past 8 so I decided to call it a day.

I went to the packing lot and went straight to my car. I drove out of the packing lot onto the main road.

I reached home at around 9 and went straight to Mariya's room where I will be spending the night.

I met her on the vanity pressing her phone and she acted like she didn't see me. Yeah she's angry with me. Why?

Because she wanted me to come and sleep with her when it was Madina's turn and it will be so unfair. And I refused. She hasn't been talking to me since. I would have tried talking to her but I am stressed and tried right now and that is the least of my problem.

I decided to ignore and went to the bathroom to shower. I came out of the bathroom and went to the dinning room to see if the cook has finished cooking dinner.

On my way there, I met Madina and we ate together. After that we said our good byes and went straight to our respective rooms.

I entered the room and met Mariya sleeping. I went to my side of the bed and lied down. Immediately my head touched the pillow, I dozed off.

🦋🦋🦋
Madina's POV
Today was hectic. With the new product lunch coming up and a new Collab with an artist, I have been busy all day.

I came back home at around 8 and surprisingly Abubakar is yet to come back. I went straight to the bedroom and changed into my pyjamas after taking a shower .

After doing my night routine, I went out to check if food is ready as I am not in a mood to cook. On my way to dinning room, I met Abubakar but he was abnormally quiet.

We ate in silence and he left immediately after saying good night. Now, I know something is definitely wrong. But what is it?

Is it work or my in laws? Maybe he had a fight with Mariya.

Whatever it is, I am going to ask him tomorrow. With that in mind, I went into a deep dreamless slumber.

*****************
Hello lovelies,
How are y'all doing?
Follow me on Instagram@novelsbyalbau
Also, don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Love you❤️❤️❤️❤️