Chapter 28

Madina's POV

It has been two days since I found out I am pregnant and believe me it's had to believe it's real.

Morning sickness has been very bad for me. The nausea, laziness and some times vomiting is not nice. At all.

I still haven't tell my husband but I am doing that this night. Also no one apart from my mom and the doctor of course knows about the pregnancy.

She has not tell any one saying it is my role and Abubakar has to know that before any one else.

Right know, I am in my room waiting for Abubakar to come back from work. I just showered and since I didn't like the smell of the kitchen I had the cook to help with the cooking.

She's to only cook for Abubakar since I don't have any appetite and Mariya is not around. She went to visit her parents.

I lay down on the bed loving the feeling of the duvet on me as I smuggled into it.

I am still worried about how Abubakar will react to the news. I ams o nervous that sometimes I overthink.

Yesterday, I imagined him tell me to abort it because he was ready to be a dad. I know I am being delusional but believe me it's stressful.

I mean it's my first time. I am so scared of the outcome of this pregnancy.

Sometimes I imagine holding my baby who resembles Abubakar a lot.

I will like to give birth to a boy because girls can be a handful a times. I just hope to get a gentle and quiet child. I don't like too much noise.

'When is this guy coming home?' I wondered and checked the time. He was supposed to be home since the last 30 minutes.

I heard the door being open and Abubakar entered the room with his brief case in his right hand and his suit on his shoulder.

"Hey!" I said as I sat up feeling lazy to stand up.

"Hi, how have you been today?" He said coming over to the bed after removing his shoe and keeping his stuff.

"Great. How was work?" I asked .

"It was stressful, I'm not gonna lie but was great because I got to seal a great deal." He said smiling widely.

Oh what his smile does to my belly!

"Congratulations!" I said hugging him.

"Thanks wifey and for celebration, I bought you and Mariya gifts." He said standing up.

He opened his briefcase and handed me two black wrist watches.

"Take one and keep the other one for Mariya till she comes back from her parent's house." He said checking something on his phone.

"Okay thanks for the gift." I said checking the watch out.

"Any thing for my wives," He said and kept his phone on the bed.

He went to the bathroom to shower while I stayed in bed enjoying my rest and looking at my wrist watches.

I love jewelries. It is like an addiction. I make sure to buy one or two at the end of each month. It is part of my self-care.

He came out dress in sweatpants and a loose tee looking hot as always.

"Let's go eat!" he said stretching his hand for me to take.

"Sorry but I'm just going to stay here. But eat fast and come back before I fall asleep. I have something very important to tell you." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked still frowning.

" Nope, I am not angry at you. Just go and eat." I said smiling at him.

"What about you? Aren't you hungry?" He asked

"I have eaten already." I said

" Are you sure I haven't done something that made you angry?" He asked.

"NOOOOOOO!" I said

"Okay then!" He said as he left the room to go and eat.

I sat there waiting for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He came back after 10 minutes and looked at me. He came straight to bed and lifted the duvet before settling beside me and taking into his arm. Then he placed the duvet comfortably on us.

"What do you want tell me babe?" He asked me immediately.

"Eager much, huh?" I asked teasingly.

" Well can't blame. Just go straight to the point." He said giving me puppy eyes.

"I am pregnant!" I said and there was a complete silence before he spoke up.

" You are what??" He asked looking shocked.

" I am pregnant. Remember I told you I went to visit Mama two days ago. Well I wasn't feeling fine so she made me visit the doctor with her and then we found out that I am pregnant." I said all in one breathe.

"Again you are what? and how?" He asked me still shocked.

Okay Mr you've got to be kidding me. What does he mean by 'how'?

**********************
Hello my lovely readers,
How are y'all doing?
Sorry for the late update.
We are almost at 2000 reads guys and I'm so happy about that.
Please you guys should be voting and leave comments so I can know what y'all think about this book.
I love you❤️❤️❤️
Have a lovely and fruitful weekend.