Chapter 30

Third Person's POV

This man was none other than Hayat Sani. Hayat Sani was Madina's admirer. When he finally had the gut to tell her, she politely told him that she is not interested in him.

This made him swore that no man can have her. He threatened Malik (her ex) to leave her on their wedding day. He thought nobody will marry her but was shocked when the wedding still took place but with a different man.

He has vowed that he must kill Abubakar but when the time is right. But now, he can't wait any longer he has to do it tonight.

He has spies in the house and even some bugs.

3: 50 am.

Abubakar has just finished reciting the Holy Qur'an when he heard a gunshot which was definitely at his gate and then cars entering the house.

Madina, who was sleeping woke up abruptly.

" What's happening?" She asked him scared.

" I don't know, but I think I heard a gunshot." He said searching for his phone but then his phone had no network.

' what is happening ' he thought to himself.

He was trying to act calm for the sake of his pregnant wife. Before he could say another word, he heard the front door burst open.

" Come " He told Madina.

" I am going to hide you under this bed, okay? It has a big space for storage so you will be comfortable. No matter what don't come out or make any sound. Do you get me?" He whispered to her.

" But what about you?" She asked crying.

He wiped her terms and said, " Don't worry about me. Worry about your safety and that of the baby's. Now enter. I love you so much don't forget that."

He kissed her and close the cupboard, then he left the room. Immediately he entered the sitting room, he saw men with guns. But only one man caught his attention because he was sitting down unlike the other men.

" What do you want?" He asked Hayat looking into his eyes.

" Your wife and your life!" Hayat said with a chuckle.

" My wife, huh?" He asked with mockery completely ignoring the fact that the man wants to kill him.

" See, I don't have time for games or mockery. I am here to kill and take your wife. Boys search the whole house." Hayat told his boys.

After almost an hour of checking, they couldn't find Madina.

" Since we couldn't find her, we are taking you with us till the day we get her. That is only because I want her to see you dying. I want you to be killed in front of her. But for now, boys get him let's go it's almost 5 am people will wake up soon." He said and walked out.

Before Abubakar could utter a word, he was injected a substance and he fell unconscious.

Meanwhile, Madina heard everything since her room was downstairs. Immediately she had the cars drive out, she started to look for her phone while crying and luckily the network was back.

She called her parents immediately and told them what happened. She laid down there waiting for them to come and get her out.

After some time she heard her name being called. She recognized the voice it was her brother. She called out and he entered the room. He removed her from there and took her to the sitting room where her parents, Abubakar's parents and the police were.

*****************************
Hello my loves,
How y'all doing?
Finally at Chapter 30 and we are almost at 3k views, Alhamdullilah.
I know the chapter is short, just manage it okay.
Thank you for reading ❤️.
Pls vote, share and comment.