Chapter 9

Madina's POV

It's been 3 months since me and Abubakar got married, and nothing improved in our relationship.

He is a very quiet type and love his personal space. At least I can say that about him from my observation. He doesn't talk to me neither do I to him. The only time we talk is when I tell him food is ready and he complimented the food I cook.

At least he's nice enough to compliment my food. I love compliments, who doesn't love that?

Weird people.

We went to visit his family a day after the wedding and they are really nice.

He introduced me to his family and they are so nice. I have known his parents since I was little because they come over to our house often.

He is the oldest and has 4 younger siblings. Believe me when I say they are different from him.

His sister's have been visiting me at least once a week since then and I love their companies.

I have been thinking about Malik lately even though I know it's Haram but I just can't help it.

Sometimes I just wish all this is a dream but no, it's reality and I have to suck it up and move on.

And that is what I am still trying to do.

I resumed work three days after the wedding. I have my own small cosmetics brands.

I woke up this morning feeling lazy so I decided to just stay at home.

My sister called me yesterday and asked if I can help her take care of my niece because she's going to London in three days time with her husband on a business trip. 

I agreed of course, I mean I don't have a lot to do and that girl is an angel. She came to visit me multiple times and she couldn't stop swooning on how beautiful it looked.

There was a time she refused to follow her mom back home and I just let her spend the night here since Abubakar doesn't care.

I went to the kitchen at about 11am to start cooking lunch. I cooked Jollof rice and pepper meat. I made Yogurt cause my niece loves it and anything my baby want, my baby gets.

I finished cooking by one and went upstairs to take a shower. I showered and slipped into a simple Ankara gown and tied the scarf on my head.

I don't like wearing Ankara but my mom says I look beautiful in it.

I went to the sitting room downstairs when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and my niece engulfed me in a tight hug.

"I miss you, aunty." She said

"I miss you too" I told her

"I can see you aren't going to miss mommy."

"I'm going to miss mummy but I love staying with Aunty."

"Come inside" I said.

"Sorry, can't come in. I'm in a hurry so bye. Baby behave, don't stress aunty, don't be stubborn and don't forget your Duas. Okay. "She told her daughter.

"Okay mama, bye. Bring me plenty Dolls."

"Okay, I will get going." We waved at her and went back in.

We chatted as we went to the basement to hangout. I stocked the place with lots and lots of junks so it will be nice to hangout here.

Also, Abubakar stays there most of the time.because his office is there.

We had fun and we didn't know when we feel asleep.

I woke up after some time and saw her looking at me with a confused expression which made my laughed hard.

We left the place and went upstairs.

..........................................
Hey lovelies!
It's been a while since I updated so I decided to give a double update today.
Follow me on Instagram @novelsbyalbau
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.
I love you❤️❤️❤️