Chapter 15

Abubakar's POV

Me and Madina have been avoiding each other since we talked. To be honest I don't know why but I feel like a fool. She clearly doesn't want this marriage and doesn't plan on making it work.

I can't believe I literally confessed my feelings for her only for her to reject me. Her husband.

I get that she has not heal yet. I understand she is still broken but that doesn't give her the liberty to reject me like she did.

I don't want a loveless marriage to be sincere and I don't plan on having one. I'm not going to divorce her but I have decided to marry another woman.

In my religion, it is allowed for a man to have four wives at a time.

If Madina can't love me or at least make this marriage work, then I will marry a woman that knows my worth and give me kids.

That's all I want.

The only woman that I want and can marry is Mariya. She loves me so she's going to agree straight up.

I called Mariya the other day and as I thought, she agreed. I told my parents about my intention to marry another wife and I could sense that they weren't happy about it. Nonetheless, they still agreed.

My dad said he can't represent me there to ask for Mariya's hand in marriage and I understand why.

Her family will think it's their plan all along.

My uncle went there and the date has been set. We are getting married this Friday. Though I am guilty about it, I am a man and I have my needs so don't blame me. It's her fault plus it's not gonna hurt her since she doesn't give a damn about this marriage.

I told her yesterday and I was surprised she's shocked. Now I need to tell the house maids to clean the guest suite downstairs, since it's as big as the master suite upstairs.

Friday
Mariya and I tied the knot hours ago but I haven't seen her yet.

Mariya is now my wife and I couldn't be happier. I still have feelings for Madina but I just can't live like that. I also want a family and Mariya is ready to give me one.

Now, I'm on my way home to see my bride and I have been smiling like a fool since. I guess her love is still in my heart all this time.

I parked my car and turned off the engine. I hopped off from the car and went inside.

I saw Madina talking on the phone with her back facing me. She didn't notice me, so I silently went to my bride's room.

"Assalam Alaikum" I said as I entered.

I imagined entering the room to see a smiling bride, but what I saw was a crying one.

"What happened, Mariya?" I asked as I went near her in panic.

"See what your wife did to me." She showed me a bleeding wrist and fingerprints on her face.

Madina did this??

"You mean Madina did this?" I asked her. I can't believe Madina did this.

"Yes, babe. After my relatives left, she came in and called me names. She said I'm a homewrecker. She slapped me and injured my wrist. Is it a crime to marry you?" She asked crying.

"I'm coming" I said and left the room.

"Madina!" I yelled entering the master suite.

I can't believe this. I thought she's a nice woman. Plus, she doesn't love me so why will she care if I have another wife.

I hate nonsense and I don't take any.

"Yes, what's wrong Abubakar?" She asked as if she doesn't know what she did.

Oh so now she's a good actress, huh?

"You have the guts to ask me what is wrong, huh? You went to my wife's room, did all sorts of things to her and now you are pretending you don't know what happened?" I yelled at her.

"I don't understand what you are saying. I didn't even go to see her yet." She replied.

"You know what? I'm not going to play this game with you. Go back to your parents house and I mean it. Leave my house right now. I will go get you, after you learn what is acceptable to be done in your husband's house." I said and left the room.

I don't care what her family members will think of me after this. I don't want anybody to interfere with my peace of mind.

She clearly doesn't want peace and for that she has to live my house and go back to her parents till she learn how to be nice.

I can't believe this is the woman I was developing feelings for. I thought she will be cool with this. But I should have known better.

I went back to Mariya and coaxed her to sleep. I can't believe Madina could stoop so low to do what she did. I am so disappointed.

For now, let me just focus on taking care of my bride. I have no time for some useless human being. She can rot in her father's house for all I care.

...........................................
Hi lovelies,
After lots of thoughts, I decided to let this book free for you my lovelies.
So, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE to keep your girl going.
Love you ❤️❤️❤️