Chapter 32

Abubakar's POV

To say I am shocked is an understatement. I can't believe Mariya will stoop so low to do such a thing. I guess the ones you trust will always be the ones to betray you.

"Hahahah, you know it's nice to see you this shock my brother." Hayat said laughing evilly, clearly enjoying it.

"You know when I was planning on how to take back my love from you, I heard that you got married to your long time girlfriend making Madina your first wife and Mariya your second wife. And that made everything easier for me. I did some investigation and found out that Mariya didn't like your relationship with Madina and will do anything to separate you two." He paused smirking.

"That was when I hatched a plan. I approached Mariya and told her what I wanted and she agreed to help me. She is one dumb woman you know. She thought I wanted to kill Madina, little did she know I wanted to marry her. She said she didn't deserve any happiness."

"Later on, I got some spies from your maids and also plant some bugs in your house all with your wife's help. I don't know how, but she somehow found out that I love Madina and I wanted to marry her. And that bimbo, that bitch dare to confront me and badmouth the love of my life." He said angrily.

" So I had to teach her a lesson. I kidnapped her and asked her to call and tell you she's spending some times with her family. And right now as we are speaking, she's on her way here. And I have a surprise for both of you." He said looking very proud of himself.

I kept quiet listening to him not because I was afraid to talk but because I was shocked. Mariya is a betrayer but I guess she got what she deserves. She ganged up with him against me and my wife.

I am so disappointed right now and the moment she gets here, I am going to divorce.

But what is the surprise he has for me?

I hope it is not something crazy because this man is not mentally stable. I know that!

I raised my head and stared at him sipping wine in a wine glass cup. He must have felt my gaze on him because he raised his head and looked at me.

Before I could talk, two men came in each holding Mariya's arm. She looked so thin and malnourished. I pitied her even though I hate her so much for what she did.

" Abubakar, I am very sorry for what I did. I know what I did is..." I cut her off before she could finish.

" You can't tell me anything to believe you. Mariya I am so disappointed. I divorce you Mariya. After living here don't go back to my house, ever. You are a betrayer. I hate you!" I yelled at her.

" Okay love birds. Abubakar say your last words to her because she will die soon." Hayat said holding a gun pointing straight to Mariya.

"Please Hayat, please don't kill me. I am sorry. Please Abubakar forgive me!" She said crying.

" I forgive you Mariya." I said when I saw Hayat pulling the trigger.

I closed my eyes so that I don't see that sight. I know it is going to be disturbing.

A loud bang was heard and a thud of a body on the ground followed.

May your soul rest in peace Mariya, May God Forgive you.