Chapter 19

Madina's POV

Abubakar!

"Malik, can you please go? Just leave me alone." I told him because I don't want more problems in my marriage.

I know what Abubakar is thinking is negative.

"Okay then, bye" He said somehow reluctant.

"So this is what you do now Madina? I thought you guys are no longer together but here you are having lunch with him. Seriously?" Abubakar said looking at me like some bitch.

"What do you mean Abubakar? It's not what you th..." I started but only to be cut off by him

"It's not I'm thinking? You want me to believe you guys have nothing between you. Great, now you take me as a foul." He said angrily.

I was beginning to notice some eyes on us now and it's not comfortable.

"Let's go home and discuss about this. This is not the right place to discuss this." I said lowering my voice.

"Yeah but this is the right place to have lunch with your lover." He said and it riled me up.

"What's wrong with you? What's your problem? If that is what you want to think then fine, you can do that." I yelled angrily and stormed out of the restaurant.

I can't believe he doesn't trust me. It hurts so much to not be trusted and that too by husband. I can't believe him. I can't believe he thinks I am cheating on him.

One thing I know for sure is I am not a cheat and I will never cheat on my husband. What will I gain when I cheat him, that too with that stupid man that left me on our wedding day.

I didn't even know when I started shedding tears. I sat in my car for some minutes before deciding to go to my parent's house. That is for sure where I will get my peace of mind.

Call me childish or whatever you like, but there is no place like in your mother's arms.

I started my car and drove off to the house. Through out the drive, all I can think of is how my life did a 360 turn from being happy to sad to depressing.

I can't go a day without thinking about my life and I am afraid I might slip into depression. That scares me a lot.

I arrived at the house and packed my car where I usually do. I got down and walk towards the house.

I know by this time my dad isn't around so my mom should be in her room. I went straight to her room and asked to come in.

"Oh Madina, what a surprise." She started. "Why are you crying?" She asked with concern laced on her face.

" It's Abubakar, he doesn't trust me." I said.

She led me inside, sat me on he bed. She sat beside me and I placed my head on her lap. I told her everything while crying. She coxed me till I fell asleep.

Abubakar's POV

I don't know what is happening in my house but nothing is going right.

I hate it being that way. I hate that I can not control my household like every other man does. It is like the planned it all along.

If Mariya is not being sad or clingy then Madina is giving me high BP. Those two women are surely after my life.

I am starting to regret marrying Madina because I do not like polygamous marriage and she kind off made me do that.

It is so stressful.

Madina has been doing stuffs like a non married woman and all that.

And today, she went to a date with her lover. It's not like I don't trust her but she crossed the line.

As I was thinking, my phone started ringing and I saw my mom's name flashed as the call id.

"Assalamualaikum umma," I greeted her.

" I don't need all that from you. I know for sure that I raised you to be a better man than you are right now. I didn't raise you to disrespect women. That too your wife. So now I want you to straight to your in-laws' house and get your wife.i don't want any explanation from you." With that being said, she hung up the phone and I sat shocked.

Never in my 32 years of living on this earth has my mom talked to me in that way. Never.

Why is she so childish? She always run back to her parent's house when we have a problem.

But I know better than to complain. I do not want my mom getting angry because of that.

And who even gave her the permission to go her parents house.

This woman is stressing me out. Ya Allah, please help me.

************************
Hey my lovelies,
How y'all doing??
Today is not an update day but I decided to update this chapter because it's a new year. Happy new year,🥳🥳🥳. May this year bring happiness and peace to your lives.
You can join my telegram group by clicking the link on my bio.
Also, follow me on Instagram @novelsbyalbau.
Don't forget to vote and share. Also, tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments section.
Love you ❤️❤️❤️.